WRFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomber will coach Heights next year if he wants the job.

Bomber will never leave Heights, ever coach or not. Thus would never look at another club.

Bomber treats the reserves extremely well better than any senior coach I have been involved with, feel free to comment Typewriter or Kaz Wilson.
Reserves and seniors all train together, he teaches reserves improvements to their game all the time, players are encouraged to play seniors, players are pushed up and down all the time, he rings injured reserves on Monday out of respect and is friends with most.

There is one white ant hopefully soon to be gone.

The feeling at Heights tonight at training was superb best described as electric. Everyone is raring to go and all are not happy just making the grand final. Go Dragons should be a ripper.

i think bobby will get up, evry one seems to be ok for a granny and if laney plays then bobby will deffinetly play, hope to see a few more good bumps from bobby like in the pre lim

Was a ripper bump all at Heights agree hard but fair. I think he will get up and play, everyone is right for a grand final but to the sides detriment sometimes as they hide it so they don't miss out.

Clubs have been issued with player invitations ( top 10 vote finishes each grade) for League presentation night.........who has been invited from your club?

Joe Cali from Coburg Districts
Ross (the couger)hedley and Ian (scratcher)Allan from the devils have been invited, was confirmed last night.

Dont want to cover old ground but I think it shows the gap between the 2 divisions if scratcher has been invited to presentation night.
Dont get me wrong firstly I havent seen a divvy 2 game this year & scratcher has been a legend firstly at West Newport, then Spotty & is a great bloke but I believe went to Nth Footscray partially due to work, age & injuries making it hard to hold a spot in Spotty seniors.
Personally I hope he wins it.

Righto boys.... this posts should see me out until the celebrations are over.... plenty of spruiking to be done after the weekend:thumbsu::thumbsu:

If by some chance the Dragons get rolled don't expect to see me on here for a while. Happy to admit that I am a very sore loser.

In the words of mamamamamarco.... Good luck to all involved on Sunday.... EXCEPT WE$T FOOTSCRAY:p:p

nice try sidekick (that is ur title down there isnt it?)
mate, u can try to take the attention away from the facts, but aint gonna work, be a man and admit that i am right, gees, a few posts ago i was the 1 being named a "15 year old" and here u r acting like 1 urself, admit it, do it, do it......

didnt think so.....

and im sure ANY "LOWLY PARKSIDE RESERVES PLAYER" (that came from ur mouth not mine) is capable of walking into ur side anyway, so maybe u should take some of the advice ;) im a genius, when sunday 2pm does come, and the match ups r exactly how ive written them, there will be an influx of offers for me to coach next year :cool:

and 1 last 1 for TD aka BOBBY S aka HARLEY(insert surname here), just wanna say, "u r the biggest no SHHKOOL" ever.......
saddle up boys, ur in for 1 bumpy ride ;)

Dont make up the match up's, i'll tell you them.

John Stawert to play on Chickey
Damo on Ziggy
Greto,Mallia,Mickaladies on the ball Weston in the ruck
Hoblos out of the goal square.

All you had to do was ask:)

Father of TD, hoblos in the goal sqare, i like your thinking, as i cant see any of the pensioners keeping up with him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Questions

1. Can i flirt with the idea of playing hoblos on chickey again, he has a great record on him?

2. Mallia chasing Ziggy yeah when he has the ball, But will Ziggy chase Mallia?

3. If We$t$ win, how many we$t$ players will celebrate together ;) ?

Thought u superstars down at the dragons would have had more players in the top 10 and not just 1 player, especially the way u guys brag about all these players in your posts, that have had a great year.

Top 10 is a very good effort. I would have thought Nicholaides but he may be just outside it who knows. The one player is enough anyway as he will win it by 10 votes.

Top 10 is a very good effort. I would have thought Nicholaides but he may be just outside it who knows. The one player is enough anyway as he will win it by 10 votes.
Will be interesting=======dont think it will be a 10 vote difference to second place=====Still think joe cali will win it from coburg, ive got that feeling he will get up.

The Grand Final is the game of the year - where some realize their dreams and others have their hearts broken and souls destroyed. It's the game that is written into the history books and the one that is remembered long after the final siren......by the winning team & supporters.

For my perspective on the other side of the fence - I hope Sunday's game is red hot and both teams go out hard to nail their opponent and give the crowd a good old fashion contest that resembles a tribal war.

Good luck to both sides may the best team prevail.

Red Devil who are you's playing this week? oh sorry my mistake, you will be watching from the sidelines

Not sure what's prompted this Mundine, but yeah not good enough this year!

Hoping to get there on Sunday afternoon. I think West will win but hoping that Heights can get up. It gives hope for the rest of us (clubs like North Footscray and Albanvale).

Dont want to cover old ground but I think it shows the gap between the 2 divisions if scratcher has been invited to presentation night.
Dont get me wrong firstly I havent seen a divvy 2 game this year & scratcher has been a legend firstly at West Newport, then Spotty & is a great bloke but I believe went to Nth Footscray partially due to work, age & injuries making it hard to hold a spot in Spotty seniors.
Personally I hope he wins it.

Yeah I agree. You are covering old ground.

2nd DIVISION TEAM of THE YEAR
B . Khadour (WF) Lanciana (NF) Cali (CD)

HB. Siriani (Albv) Johnson (CD) Phillips (NF)

C. Braun (Bray) Robertson (DP) N.Caruana (SH)

HF. Mallia (SH) (VC) McGhie (WF) (C) Bunworth (Wyn)

F. Blyth (DP) Stone (NS) Greto (SH)

Rucks: Lubke (Wyn) Henderson (Albv) Spatolisano (Albv)

Inter: Eldridge (NF) , Hardaway Jnr (Brun) ,Nicolaides (SH), Lindsay (WM)

Coach: McGhie (WF)

Any comments ?​

*** what a side, congratulation to all those players, u would have wanted Malia in the guts. No laney this year he will be shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back