WRFL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Braybrook got beat by 5 goals but same old story had 8 missing from the ones and 7 from the twos
Only played 6qtrs
Was a good hit still a bit of fitness need and height

But from the conversations on this forum its your parkside. laverton. braybrook who some one said hasn't paid there players or all of there player's then you have north sunshine who do struggle with money sunshine who are in trouble they are older clubs in old areas which everyone is taking about
From meeting on Tuesday night, 2 of three of the newer start up clubs (not including the suns, as they are not a start up club) have not paid affiliate fees. Both these clubs have thrown cheque books around

Div 3 season preview

Parkside.. Key arrivals none? No coach, no captain and the real season starts in 2 weeks.. They are in big strife... Have the blokes who have been there for a few years stuck around at least?? D.mac,ashman,drewwy,moe??

Not that it really matters if parkside ir in this bad of shape anyway but i have it on good authority that not all presidents of div 3 clubs where informed of a vote or asked if they liked parkside to join the league and from what i read it said all president where contacted and agreed that parkside should join the division im pritty sure everyone wants the club to survive but geee wrfl has mad a big mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From meeting on Tuesday night, 2 of three of the newer start up clubs (not including the suns, as they are not a start up club) have not paid affiliate fees. Both these clubs have thrown cheque books around
I was at the meeting Tuesday nite and nothing was said about which clubs owe money. They just stated there are clubs that do owe money. What should be done is if youre team is in the finals and you owe money to the league you should not be allowed to participate. That will make clubs pay

Not that it really matters if parkside ir in this bad of shape anyway but i have it on good authority that not all presidents of div 3 clubs where informed of a vote or asked if they liked parkside to join the league and from what i read it said all president where contacted and agreed that parkside should join the division im pritty sure everyone wants the club to survive but geee wrfl has mad a big mess.

sorry but Parkside have made the big mess, the league have tried to fix it best they can.
I believe the big problem is now the bye created in div 1 not that Parkside may me competitive in div3

I believe that with the money one club has spent this year and the accrued debt they are carrying they will have a massive problem at years end win lose or draw

You were not at that meeting so how would you know?

I was and there was no mention of this so again yor agenda is showing Daniel.

Again I ask you what is your issue with the WRFL and why do you spend so much time talking about it when you say you hate it and want no part of it ?

After watching all the games over the past couple of weekends this will be the Ladder Prediction 2015

Alban Vale vs SL- Will play off in GF

Ladder
Alban Vale
Sanctuary lakes
Braybrook
Laverton
North Sunshine
Tarneit
Parkside
Wyndam Suns

Comments ??????

After watching all the games over the past couple of weekends this will be the Ladder Prediction 2015

Alban Vale vs SL- Will play off in GF

Ladder
Alban Vale
Sanctuary lakes
Braybrook
Laverton
North Sunshine
Tarneit
Parkside
Wyndam Suns

Comments ??????
not far off the mark pal. I wouldn't put whyndham suns last tbh. they may surprise a few

[QUOTtonabatman, post: 37538951, member: 159707"]You were not at that meeting so how would you know?

Again I ask you what is your issue with the WRFL and why do you spend so much time talking about it when you say you hate it and want no part of it ?[/QUOTE]
No I wasnt, but members of my club were. And they discussed a couple of previous events as recommended by you. And that was the feedback received.
Who the he'll are you to determine where I have interests?

My club has 13 sides in the WRFL. Hence my interest

yeah true banana
its close but
watched them the other week against Anakie
looked a little slow off the mark and couldn't take a hit
might struggle against bigger teams like alban vale, sl and braybrook

Bumped into fluffy mates on the weekend and they told us they are
heading back down parkside this week, to try pick up this mess.

[QUOTtonabatman, post: 37538951, member: 159707"]You were not at that meeting so how would you know?

Again I ask you what is your issue with the WRFL and why do you spend so much time talking about it when you say you hate it and want no part of it ?

I didn't determine your interest I asked what it was and as far as I'm aware your 13 teams don't play in division 3. So again I ask your continued interest here is ??

And I also did not hear any talk of what we discussed re another coach offering money to your players so why did your club not raise that so it was placed on the agenda ?

Your club should have that placed officially on the agenda of the next meeting so it isn't sweep under the table as many things are

Parkside.. Key arrivals none? No coach, no captain and the real season starts in 2 weeks.. They are in big strife... Have the blokes who have been there for a few years stuck around at least?? D.mac,ashman,drewwy,moe??
What planet you been on champ said that 2 weeks ago,doors will be closed by Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back