Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

You’re an idiot :)

I notice trump didn’t jail him during his presidency.

His bypassing of the legislature by changing the definition of "gain of function" had not yet been revealed to that point.

But you're right. It was a silly comment. The Department of Justice operates independently of Republican Presidents. Not so Democrat ones it would appear.

Israel suddenly not the country to follow. Back into lockdown shortly. And that’s at 60% fully vaccinated.
They were nearly at 60% by April. Then they were doing a victory lap.

Got complacent, with Delta 60% is not enough. Are starting boosters, but would think they need to get onto that remaining 40.

Do you think Fauci et al wouldn’t be promoting the vaccines?

Most likely. There isnt a position Fauci hasn't had.

*Gets out calculator*

He (or she) was laughing at my response to the hypothetical situation of Trump still being president with statistical analysis of what has occurred after Trump ceased being President.

Then laughed hysterically at "proving me wrong".
1628037170370.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"If Trump was still in charge......"
So you think everyone would ignore Fauci and all of science, plus the deaths and injuries occurring in their own back yard JUST because of a hatred of Trump?

I don't think you honestly do.

So you think everyone would ignore Fauci and all of science, plus the deaths and injuries occurring in their own back yard JUST because of a hatred of Trump?

I don't think you honestly do.

No I actually don't. I was highlighting the "great divide". That said, as in the yougov poll I linked above, hesitancy was far more prevalent in Dems prior to the change in President.

And Fauci should be ignored. It baffles me that he is still there.

ARREST BILL GATES!!!111!1!!!!11

But see that is exactly the problem.

Buggered if I know what Bill Gates has to do with it (I presume that is something that is at the extreme end of the Qanon spectrum or something) but that kind of response fails to deal with the central complaints regarding Fauci.

1. His messaging is illogical and political.
2. His answers to the funding questions are insufficient.
3. His insistence that the Wuhan Lab wasn't involved (which he has now backtracked on) was far too vehement initially when he had all the information at the time that it has taken journalists 18 months to dig out.

And again....

Deflection.

Why not just say "You don't understand gain of function (you can't handle the truth)"?
I already said that I don’t understand it.

But also, I don’t think you do. I think you are feeding off bloggers and YouTubers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back