WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE_Champions.jpg

Does anyone play the game "WWE Champions 2021" ???

How-Is-the-WWE-Champions-Treated.jpg

Who believes it’s a real draft?
Everyone knows they set the picks just like every match in every company is pre determined.

I think most are keen for the fresh change it will bring by having NXT talent on main roster and some switches.

Whether it’s called a draft or reshuffle whatever.

Wrestling is real why wouldn't the draft be?

Have to wonder how many NXT guys get drafted.

WALTER has to be drafted surely?

How long until they pull the trigger on Montez Ford being a singles guy? Could we see the Street Profits split up in the draft?

It’s inevitable, just a matter of when. Hope Dawkins has something good to do.

It’s inevitable, just a matter of when. Hope Dawkins has something good to do.

No doubt it will happen which is a shame as they are a great team. Perhaps some form of stable as can't see him doing anything solo or another "tag" team with someone else.

No doubt it will happen which is a shame as they are a great team. Perhaps some form of stable as can't see him doing anything solo or another "tag" team with someone else.
Yeah I generally hate the "all tag teams must split up" idea, but Montez is so good and could have a great singles career.

Maybe they can break amicably and Dawkins can find another tag partner? Unlikely though.

Yeah I generally hate the "all tag teams must split up" idea, but Montez is so good and could have a great singles career.

Maybe they can break amicably and Dawkins can find another tag partner? Unlikely though.

they break amicably and then he gets released.

Drafted and destroyed in a month.

Probably turn him into a Kozlov type character when he was tag partners with Santino.

How long until they pull the trigger on Montez Ford being a singles guy? Could we see the Street Profits split up in the draft?

I think he could be the next big thing amazing worker and can cut a hell of a promo.

Reigns losers to anyone it needs to have some meaning and put someone over wouldn't be against Ford being the guy.

Always hoped they would join THB and eventually turning on Lashley after a dominant run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll have a Happy Oktoberfest! (I realise he is Austrian not German, but they wouldn't care for such details)

Could come out with a stupid hat and jacket but Shaemus already has that gimmick.

Drafted and destroyed in a month.

Probably turn him into a Kozlov type character when he was tag partners with Santino.
WALTER should be their next Andre. I expect if used properly, he can be a locker-room leader for one of the brands in the long term future.

WALTER should be their next Andre. I expect if used properly, he can be a locker-room leader for one of the brands in the long term future.

Should go to Raw with the stable they need Tag Teams.

How good would it be to introduce the European championship and have him win it.

Gets built up, fed to Hogan I mean reigns (not that there is much difference between the 2.) becomes irrelevant and takes on a joke gimmick. The joys of 80’s booking...

How do we all think the Roman/Brock match plays out at Crown Jewel?

I hope that they keep the strap on Roman until WM38 but a loss by Brock in his first match back doesn't really build the aura around his return. A non finish would also seem like an anti climax.

I'm also hoping they keep building the Bloodline/New Day/Hurt Business angle going for a while. Would love to see some sort of Survivor Series style match between the groups at the November PPV. War Games match up would probably be better but that is an NXT event.

I see Roman winning. They are building him up to face the Rock at wrestlemania. The only interesting thing about their match at the Saudi Blood Money PPV is who will Heyman align himself with. Brock will be back to bury someone at wrestlemania, but it won’t be Roman.

they don’t even make good use of the IC and US titles, and you want to introduce another title?

Good use? Pretty sure over the last 12 months the US title has been defended a lot with open challenges which is no different to TNT title right? and have had pretty strong title holders like Lashley, Riddle and Priest. The IC title over 12 months or pandemic period had a pretty good run around Zayn, Daniel Bryan and of more recent times Big E , Apollo and Shin.

Apollo was finally given a role and spot that worked for him and made the most of it and Big E had it then elevated into the world champion spot which forgive me if I am wrong but it looks like Miro on AEW is in the same boat short run as TNT champion being groomed into world champion?

There was a time when the IC title in particular was underutilised but in the past 12-24 months you can't say they haven't done much with both belts.

Over the past 12 months there have been 6 TNT Champions, 5 US Champions and 7 IC Champions. To me that shows both companies are using the mid card title well. Perhaps the days of Dean Ambrose defending the US title once or twice in a 12 month reign would be justified but right now I can't see how anyone could complain about how they are being used.

Last edited:
Good use? Pretty sure over the last 12 months the US title has been defended a lot with open challenges which is no different to TNT title right? and have had pretty strong title holders like Lashley, Riddle and Priest. The IC title over 12 months or pandemic period had a pretty good run around Zayn, Daniel Bryan and of more recent times Big E , Apollo and Shin.

Apollo was finally given a role and spot that worked for him and made the most of it and Big E had it then elevated into the world champion spot which forgive me if I am wrong but it looks like Miro on AEW is in the same boat short run as TNT champion being groomed into world champion?

There was a time when the IC title in particular was underutilised but in the past 12-24 months you can't say they haven't done much with both belts.

Over the past 12 months there have been 6 TNT Champions, 5 US Champions and 7 IC Champions. To me that shows both companies are using the mid card title well. Perhaps the days of Dean Ambrose defending the US title once or twice in a 12 month reign would be justified but right now I can't see how anyone could complain about how they are being used.
Lynchy can you list the WWE titles across both brands. I can only consume WWE in 5min blocks so I’ve lost track of all their titles but I feel like there’s lots of world champions?

Lynchy can you list the WWE titles across both brands. I can only consume WWE in 5min blocks so I’ve lost track of all their titles but I feel like there’s lots of world champions?

Have to treat each show as seperate

Raw has the WWE Championship, US , Male Tag Team, Raw Women's Championship and the 24/7 bullshit "comedy" stuff.
Smackdown has the Universal Champion, IC, Male Tag, Smackdown Women's

The Women's Tag Team Titles split over both shows.

AEW has the World Champ, TNT, Women's and Tag but also has the FTW belt so when you compare to an actual show like Raw or SD they are essentially on par.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back