Teams Your 2014 SC team Ver. 3.0 (During Nab)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seriously thinking of downgrading Mitchell down to Hanley and Dangerfield to Martin to save cash in order to upgrade Mitchie M5 back to Dasiy Thomas.

Have I gone totally insane???? :eek:
If Michie is your M5, you're going to struggle.

If Michie is your M5, you're going to struggle.

Disagree.

The rest of my team is fricken awesome up back, in the rucks and up forward. D.Swallow is my D5, Pavlich is my F5, Sandilands is my R2.

Gottta make money somewhere and in the mids is it with all the awesome mid rookies. :thumbsu:

Have Ablett, Watson, Murphy and Beams as my first 4 mids so not exactly struggling mate. ;)

my latest team, you're all insane and are crazy so we should all just get along fine
I have $185,400 left to play with, or if it was real i'd buy a new car and put a deposit down on a unit haha

moooooore.jpg

Disagree.

The rest of my team is fricken awesome up back, in the rucks and up forward. D.Swallow is my D5, Pavlich is my F5, Sandilands is my R2.

Gottta make money somewhere and in the mids is it with all the awesome mid rookies. :thumbsu:

Have Ablett, Watson, Murphy and Beams as my first 4 mids so not exactly struggling mate. ;)
i don't trust pavlich, he burned me last year

My other team, thoughts etc

B: MITCHELL, HIBBERD, HANELY, SWALLOW, McDonald, FULLAR (GEORGIOU, LANGDON)

M: ABLETT, PENDLEBURY, COTCHIN, WATSON, BEAMS, CROUCH, Polec, Ellis (Dunstan, SHEED)

R: MINSON, SANDILAND (Thurlow, King)

F: DANGERFIELD, FRANKLIN, MARTIN, MITCHELL, HAWKINS ,BEN KENNEDY (KENNEDY HARRIS, ROHEN)

not sold on franklin or hawkins, im going in with no kpf's this year they are just too spuddy

not sold on franklin or hawkins, im going in with no kpf's this year they are just too spuddy

Lsst year if u had nroo Petrie ruffy and Westhoff to begin with you'd have been miles ahead of the rest.
The kpf myth is crap

Lsst year if u had nroo Petrie ruffy and Westhoff to begin with you'd have been miles ahead of the rest.
The kpf myth is crap

overall win they are a huge help, league wins they are too hit and miss. People care more for league wins than overall points.

Should they ALL fire in one side (which someone will put at least 3 in one side across 5,000,000 supercoachers) then we will likely see a 3000 + round score again.

Noted on the first point, cheers.

As I said in my post though, I'm taking a gamble on Dangerfield. Adelaide have a tough three rounds to open the season and Patty can be a bit of a slow starter (averages low 90s over the first four or five rounds for the last 2 years). Given how quiet he was in the NAB Cup game against Port last week I think he might start the season with a lower average again and potentially drop $50k to $100k before turning it on.

If he kills it against Carlton on Monday night I'll trade him in. If not I'll take a stupid risk haha.

Danger was quiet in NAB cup because he never got out of 1st gear. In games where others stand up he often allows them to take the lead. One example that comes to mind is the Freo match in 2012 where Sloane had a blinder.

You will want Danger in round 2 for the first showdown its building to be an epic game.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Don't even think about not having danger. Should be in 100% of teams. I'm pretty settled on the following

Def: Mitchell, Hibberd, Simpson, swallow, McDonald, Langford (fuller, Giorgio)
Mid: Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Beams, B Jack, michie, Ellis, c beams (m crouch, Dunstan)
Ruck: Burger, sandi (thirlow, Derrickx
Fwd: danger, Martin, Franklin, parker, Mayes, Rohan (Kennedy Harris, Taylor)

Thoughts? Thanks in advance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.

I'm curious about your team, chances of posting it? :D

Don't even think about not having danger. Should be in 100% of teams. I'm pretty settled on the following

Def: Mitchell, Hibberd, Simpson, swallow, McDonald, Langford (fuller, Giorgio)
Mid: Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Beams, B Jack, michie, Ellis, c beams (m crouch, Dunstan)
Ruck: Burger, sandi (thirlow, Derrickx
Fwd: danger, Martin, Franklin, parker, Mayes, Rohan (Kennedy Harris, Taylor)

Thoughts? Thanks in advance

b jack will be in and out of the sydney side, his not first 22. id re think about him, maybe aish instead.

Mitchell Hanley Swallow Suckling Mcdonald Kolodjashnij ( Cutler Georgiou )

Ablett Pendelbury Griffen Watson Beams Beams Polec Dunstan ( Ellis Robertson )

Ryder Sandilands ( Thurlow King )

Dangerfield Cloke Franlink Mitchell Rohan Billings ( JKH Honeychurch )

I'm glad you said that, because I'm really considering trading Franklin out for Dusty. That would mean I have Danger, Dusty, Zorko and Wingard, and no KPF's like you just mentioned.

Okay another attempt at my team, getting close to the final team imo

Backs: Mitchell, Hanley, Swallow, Sucking, R.Shaw, McDonald (Fuller, Cutler)
Mids: Pendlebury, Watson, Fyfe, Cotchin, D.Beams, Thomas, C.Beams, Michie (Crouch, Dunstan)
Rucks: Sandilands, McIntosh
Forwards: Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Franklin, Garlett, JKH (Taylor, Kersten)

Still 50k in the cap

Thoughts?

Danger was quiet in NAB cup because he never got out of 1st gear. In games where others stand up he often allows them to take the lead. One example that comes to mind is the Freo match in 2012 where Sloane had a blinder.

You will want Danger in round 2 for the first showdown its building to be an epic game.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
He scored 84 in a round 3 Showdown last year. Not a blinder by any means.

Okay another attempt at my team, getting close to the final team imo

Backs: Mitchell, Hanley, Swallow, Sucking, R.Shaw, McDonald (Fuller, Cutler)
Mids: Pendlebury, Watson, Fyfe, Cotchin, D.Beams, Thomas, C.Beams, Michie (Crouch, Dunstan)
Rucks: Sandilands, McIntosh
Forwards: Dangerfield, Martin, Wingard, Franklin, Garlett, JKH (Taylor, Kersten)

Still 50k in the cap

Thoughts?

Very similar team to mine. Not sold on R.Shaw, I would look at s.shaw in place as will make some $
Otherwise well balanced

I'm glad you said that, because I'm really considering trading Franklin out for Dusty. That would mean I have Danger, Dusty, Zorko and Wingard, and no KPF's like you just mentioned.

Franklin is a must this season - such great value and with a Sydney midfield will be a huge threat. I have never been sold on Hawkins, way to hit and miss for me.

Mitchell Hanley Swallow Suckling Mcdonald Kolodjashnij ( Cutler Georgiou )

Ablett Pendelbury Griffen Watson Beams Beams Polec Dunstan ( Ellis Robertson )

Ryder Sandilands ( Thurlow King )

Dangerfield Cloke Franlink Mitchell Rohan Billings ( JKH Honeychurch )

I thought griffin was coming back from injury?

The kpf myth is crap

I think not picking KPF's more applies to rookies than SC gems like Riewoldt especially along with Roughead. Same reason why you won't see Boyd in too many sides nor Cameron (NSWCROW aside).

Disagree.

Murphy as an M3 seems is a POD for sure. So you reckon we're light on for forward and backline rookies but not for mids then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back