Teams Your 2014 SC team Ver. 3.0 (During Nab)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusty a nice way of saying try again :)
Although i only count 4
Hickey, Frawley, Shaw and Grffiths.
Cyril chappy caddy and one other.
Gutsy as in brave as in different. All teams have strengths and weaknesses, yours are split differently to some of the more common teams posted

Cyril chappy caddy and one other.
Gutsy as in brave as in different. All teams have strengths and weaknesses, yours are split differently to some of the more common teams posted
Dont want to get sucked in with the rookies. I know they can be cash cows but they can also be candidates for the Vest.
Worst case is if you have to downgrade there is more cash to play with.

R.Shaw also offer value in the back line. There a few around the $200K-330K sure they won't all be break out players but they only need to average around 70-80 to make some cash. They only need increase by a small amount to turn two of them into a premo. Think we will see some more rookies come through as club start getting hit with injuries or VFL form warrants selection.

Am I to heavy in the Mids?
View attachment 44456
Strong Midfield. But feel you need atleast two more rookies in there. The mid rookies is where the money is to be made.
Try and add one premo in the back and one in the front.

IMO there 3 players you must have in Supercoach this year.

Ablett
Dangerfield
D.Martin

Dont want to get sucked in with the rookies. I know they can be cash cows but they can also be candidates for the Vest.
Worst case is if you have to downgrade there is more cash to play with.

R.Shaw also offer value in the back line. There a few around the $200K-330K sure they won't all be break out players but they only need to average around 70-80 to make some cash. They only need increase by a small amount to turn two of them into a premo. Think we will see some more rookies come through as club start getting hit with injuries or VFL form warrants selection.

Thats the bit thsts not right.
Two 300k defenders who both average 75. After rd 8 both might be just 400k at best.
However in terms of points youx be 8 × 150 = 1200
Compared to a gun, say hanley + a rookie. Assume 100 for hanley and 60 for the rookie - your 80 points in front already. And the rookie will make 200k or so.
Good luck tho, love someone ballsy enough to go against the grain

Did pretty well last year by following the pack, but I want a more interesting SC year this year, so gone a bit different:

Mitchell, Hanley, Simpson, Swallow, Suckling, Mcdonald (R,R)
Pendlebury(C), JPK, Boyd, Beams, Thomas, Michie, Ellis, Crouch (R,R)
HMac, Sandi (R,R)
Danger, Martin, Roughead, Dixon, Hawkins, Rohan, (R,R)

I'm planning to use Hawkins, Thomas and Suckling as F7, M9 and D7 respectively, which means 8 upgrades. Feasible??

So basically for this to work I need:
-Swallow to become a near premo
-Dixon, JPK, Boyd to return to their best
-Rucks not to fall apart

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love some feedback on this:

BACKS: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hibberd, Suckling, McDonald, Fuller (Ramsay, Cutler)

MIDS: Ablett, Watson, Rockliff, Murphy, D.Beams, D.Thomas, Aish, Polec (Dunstan, M.Crouch)

RUCKS: Ryder, Sandilands (Brown, Derickx)

FORWARDS: Dangerfield, Martin, Petrie, Caddy, Rohan, Merret (JKH, Garlett)

Cheers

MIDS: Ablett, Watson, Rockliff, Murphy, D.Beams, D.Thomas, Aish, Polec (Dunstan, M.Crouch)

Cheers

Petrie is the real pod..
M6 m7 m8 too much cash spent imo

Rest is solid and the "normal" everyone seems to be on

Cheers
pretty good team I am not sold on daisy maybe make him someone like xellis,tyson,michie and use the cash else where.

Strong Midfield. But feel you need atleast two more rookies in there. The mid rookies is where the money is to be made.
Try and add one premo in the back and one in the front.

IMO there 3 players you must have in Supercoach this year.

Ablett
Dangerfield
D.Martin

Starting to like this now, anything you can see I can't?
image.jpg

Spina is Rookie listed. He hasn't played a NAB game. Crows have 2 spots where a rookie upgrade could happen, but I reckon Cameron is most likely to get the nod, if any.

Unless he is your captain's loop hole, just choose someone else.
I got him there for price and DPP , when round 1 starts I will make sure my rookies are playing so I could change that.

Longer taps Savage Goal. Centimetre perfect by the Saints from the boundary 50m out!

I'm curious about your team, chances of posting it? :D

Here it is.

However I am working on a more premium powered midfield modified version of this team which consists of removing Hibberd and Hanley for R.Shaw and Suckling which enables me to upgrade Thomas and Murphy to Rockcliff and Cotchin.

Debating whether its worth it or not though as I am really liking my backline at the moment and Murphy and Thomas present tremendous value.

upload_2014-2-24_0-31-41.png

Disagree.

The rest of my team is fricken awesome up back, in the rucks and up forward. D.Swallow is my D5, Pavlich is my F5, Sandilands is my R2.

Gottta make money somewhere and in the mids is it with all the awesome mid rookies. :thumbsu:

Have Ablett, Watson, Murphy and Beams as my first 4 mids so not exactly struggling mate. ;)
Only 3 Premo MIDs is an issue for you. Yes, that's where the cash is made but it's also where the points are scored. If you're going god league wins, no issues, but for overall you're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Here it is.

However I am working on a more premium powered midfield modified version of this team which consists of removing Hibberd and Hanley for R.Shaw and Suckling which enables me to upgrade Thomas and Murphy to Rockcliff and Cotchin.

Debating whether its worth it or not though as I am really liking my backline at the moment and Murphy and Thomas present tremendous value.

View attachment 44479
Do you Barrack for Melbourne as you have a lot of them, or are you expecting them to star? Might have a problem in the buy rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back