Teams Your 2014 SC team Ver. 3.0 (During Nab)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year was an aberration. The bloke has averaged 99 or more in every year for the previous 8 years listed on footywire.

Isnt pav a key position fwd?

overall win they are a huge help, league wins they are too hit and miss. People care more for league wins than overall points.

Should they ALL fire in one side (which someone will put at least 3 in one side across 5,000,000 supercoachers) then we will likely see a 3000 + round score again.

BACKS
mcveigh, bartel, hibbered, swallow, mcdonald, kolodjashjni (fuller, georgiou)
MIDS
ablett, pendles, watson, murphy, beams, sheed, ellis (dunsten, morabito)
RUCKS
lobbe, sandilands (currie, nankerveris)
FORWARD
dangerfield, martin, zorko, franklin, garlett, lloyd (taylor, honeychurch)

$300 left. thoughts? 2nd attempt

ne2yvu8u.jpg

First year doing supercoach against some mates at school, so this team probably sucks compared to most of the teams on here. First team ive ever made so dont expect much haha.

Ok Made a few changes, getting close now.....

BACKS: McVeigh, Mitchell, Enright, Suckling, McDOnald, Fuller (Cutler, Georgiou)

Mids: GAJ, Pendlebury, Griffen, Rockliff, Beams, Martin, Ellis, Crouch (Dunstan, Michie)

Rucks: McIntosh , Sandilands (Nankervis, Holmes)

FWDS: Dangerfield, Roughead, Franklin, Petrie, Rohan, Kennedy-Harris (Taylor, Honeychurch)

Rookies not set. $1900 in bank ;)

Really tossing up between mitchell or bartel in the backline. Thoughts?

Also McEvoy or downgrade to McIntosh and keep the cash (Both wodoga boys where i live!)

Last edited:
Thoughts? Not that keen on fantasy games so I don't have any direction or knowledge on the matter what so ever, ahah.

fgfg.PNG

ne2yvu8u.jpg

First year doing supercoach against some mates at school, so this team probably sucks compared to most of the teams on here. First team ive ever made so dont expect much haha.

if its teams on here you are comparing to - simply copy one of them and start from there would be my advise.

No point starting behind when you dont have too

not too much wrong with the team you have tho

if your not that keen why are you asking for advice?
Sorry probably should of worded it better. I mean I am not into all the research plus I only really know about Hawthorn players. I thought maybe some of you guys might have more an idea.

SC team.jpg

Thoughts on my team?

- Obvious issue is playing S.Mitchell in the mids but I'm a little worried about the job security of rookies in my backline so he gives me the DPP option

- Jack Billings in the forward line? Still unsure on him

- Got 49K in the bank so there's a little to play with

Unlimited trades and lack of rookies is doing my head in. The season can't start soon enough.

View attachment 44421

Vs

View attachment 44422

The first team looks best to me, mainly because it stays away from that high risk ruck combo. However I think there are much better options than Hodge and for both Selwood and Swan, round 8 bye + interrupted preseason = post bye upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first team looks best to me, mainly because it stays away from that high risk ruck combo. However I think there are much better options than Hodge and for both Selwood and Swan, round 8 bye + interrupted preseason = post bye upgrade.
:thumbsu:

Re Selwood/Swan I'm not worried at all about their preseason. Swan had a light run vs Richmond and looks leaner than last year. Selwood will tear straight in come Rd1. They're seasoned premos and a sure bet to be top 8 mids.

:thumbsu:

Re Selwood/Swan I'm not worried at all about their preseason. Swan had a light run vs Richmond and looks leaner than last year. Selwood will tear straight in come Rd1. They're seasoned premos and a sure bet to be top 8 mids.
Fair enough if you think they'll both be okay. The game's all based on personal opinion after all. I'm just wary because I seem to remember them both being a bit slow to get going last season, although that may have been more role related with Swan. With Ablett, Dangerfield and Beams being automatic selections it doesn't leave much room for other R8 bye premos. It's not just a matter of numbers ... you don't want too many of your best scorers missing in that round either. Some R8 bye premos will have to be upgrades and those two seem to me to be the best choices.

I dont know how to print my team but messed around with it today.

Mcveigh..mitchell...grimes..dswallow..mcdonld...ramsey...langford...rookie.

Gazz...watson...cotch...murphy...beams..tyson...ellis...dustan...cowan...crouch.

lobbe...sandi..thurlow/dericx.

danger...buddy...tmitch..gray..pav mcarthey..kersren..k'harris.

This is a team I created without pendles or ablett

Hibberd, Simpson, Hurn, Swallow, Suckling, Mcdonald (Fuller, Georgiou)

Watson, Liberatore, Rockcliff, Cotchin, Beams, Thomas, Ellis, crouch (Langdon, Garlett)

Lobbe, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)

Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Mitchell, Rohan, Kersten (JKH, Impey)

don't think I would go with it though.

View attachment 44428

Thoughts on my team?

- Obvious issue is playing S.Mitchell in the mids but I'm a little worried about the job security of rookies in my backline so he gives me the DPP option

- Jack Billings in the forward line? Still unsure on him

- Got 49K in the bank so there's a little to play with

Mitchell is a waste midfield with a number of midfield rookie options.
McEvoy is a POD only because there is value in cheaper options (HMac or Lobbe). You could downgrade R1 and upgrade elsewhere.
Otherwise not a bad team

I dont know how to print my team but messed around with it today.

Mcveigh..mitchell...grimes..dswallow..mcdonld...ramsey...langford...rookie.

Gazz...watson...cotch...murphy...beams..tyson...ellis...dustan...cowan...crouch.

lobbe...sandi..thurlow/dericx.

danger...buddy...tmitch..gray..pav mcarthey..kersren..k'harris.

Pretty close to most teams posted IMO which is not a bad thing. Good to see murph in a team as I think he will have a huge year

This is a team I created without pendles or ablett

Hibberd, Simpson, Hurn, Swallow, Suckling, Mcdonald (Fuller, Georgiou)

Watson, Liberatore, Rockcliff, Cotchin, Beams, Thomas, Ellis, crouch (Langdon, Garlett)

Lobbe, Sandilands (Thurlow, King)

Dangerfield, Martin, Franklin, Mitchell, Rohan, Kersten (JKH, Impey)

don't think I would go with it though.

Seems pretty risky to me!

Mitchell is a waste midfield with a number of midfield rookie options.
McEvoy is a POD only because there is value in cheaper options (HMac or Lobbe). You could downgrade R1 and upgrade elsewhere.
Otherwise not a bad team

what makes you think HMac or Lobbe are better value than McEvoy

Big boy is more durable, has a higher price becuase he had a better season last year and a higher aveage to boot
Last year he played in a crap side, this year he plays in for the flag favs
Hmac has strung a whopping 15 games in seasons or something and with Vardy going down will possibly become the fwd option again, as Dawson Simpson assumes the No1 ruck spot
Lobbe had a great 8 weeks - in a team that were flying, what if Port struggle? will Lobbe struggle?

At the moment i don't have any of the 3 but assuming Sandi is R2 then this also could influence the decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back