Teams Your 2014 SC team Version 5.0 (Final adjustments)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have ditched Impey for McDonough and I have ditched Webster for Laidler and Simpson for Houli so I can upgrade Vince to Murphy.
Have I improved or gone backwards? :)
Thanks!!

If McDonough doesn't get named as sub then I think Impey to him is a good choice. But if he does get named sub, it might be worth putting a 117/123k fwd playing next week in as a place holder and then give yourself time to finalise that.

Laidler will be an interesting one, scored 43, 84 and 49 in pre-season, but at 161k not the worst option, so that's OK.

I would try and hold onto Simpson if you can. There's a few Blues mids coming in underdone, I can see Simpson getting plenty of midfield time early and scoring well. Also Houli has the Rd 8 bye, you've already got quite a few premiums out that round. If you want someone around 490k I would suggest Malceski.

With Murphy, if you think he can average 110, then I think it is a good selection. Whether he can or not will be very interesting to see.

i could really use some help i've honestly no idea what I'm doing:

Defenders:
1. Mitchell, S 2. Shaw, H 3. Goodes, B
4. Toovey, A 5. Edwards, S 6. McDonald, L
Mids:
1. Ablett, G 2. Bock, T 3. Kennedy, J(syd) 4. Martin, D
5 Murphy, M 6. Saunders, J 7. Beams, C 8. Morabitio, A
Rucks:
1. Naitanui, N 2. Bellchambers, T
Fwds:
1. Dangerfield, P 2. Roughead, J 3. Franklin, L
Day, S 5. Kennedy B 6. Paine, J

Find my earlier post re hibberd go to the link

There are players picked injured who are out for a while bock, bellchmbers, nic nat? Morabito and not picked this week paine?

Bring in sandilands and a premo ruck
Reserves not listed
Need another premo defender bartel or hodge
Cash left?

Find my earlier post re hibberd go to the link

There are players picked injured who are out for a while bock, bellchmbers, nic nat? Morabito and not picked this week paine?

Bring in sandilands and a premo ruck
Reserves not listed
Need another premo defender bartel or hodge
Cash left?

$2000.

I'm a cats fan as well, but Duncan's not worth that.

View attachment 46820

42.6k left. Still refusing to buy into Beams-mania.

One does not simply play supercoach and not have Gary Ablett from the start.

Also your fwd line wears a bit thin. I'd be taking out Daniher, even if he does play every game can't see him avg more than 60

supercoach final.jpg
Pretty sure this will be my final team and it's stayed the same for a while.

I know Hibberd is injured but I'm happy to take the risk and if he isn't named I'll just downgrade to Birchall/Enright. Could also get Daisy back in the middle in place of a rookie but would have to downgrade Pendlebury and one of my defenders and don't really want to do that anyway.

Only other thing I was thinking was Mummy to Ryder

Thoughts?

View attachment 46822
Pretty sure this will be my final team and it's stayed the same for a while.

I know Hibberd is injured but I'm happy to take the risk and if he isn't named I'll just downgrade to Birchall/Enright. Could also get Daisy back in the middle in place of a rookie but would have to downgrade Pendlebury and one of my defenders and don't really want to do that anyway.

Only other thing I was thinking was Mummy to Ryder

Thoughts?

Given impey might not play, you might want to consider Gary Rohan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on down grading Swallow to Webster, then upgrading Grundy to Mumford?

View attachment 46830

Why waste Mitchell in the Mid when you can put him in your FWD line?
Thurlow probably won't get a lot of playing time, don't waste a spot in the FWD line on him, at best put him in the rucks (Impey is a good choice for a bench)
You should strengthen you midfield, thats where most of your point are going to come from. Get rid of Roughy and put Mitchell there, with that money upgrade one of your mids to a Rockliff or Libratore, someone that's going to score big.
Very good Defense and Fwd and ruck line though.

I think my team is done ...

Backline : Mitchell, Hanley, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler (Langdon, Georgiou)

Mids : Gazza, Rockliff, Libratore, Fyfe, Beams, Thomas, Tyson, Polec (Mitchie, Dunstan)

Rucks : Hickey, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)

Forwads: Danger, Cloke, Mitchell, Gunston, Caddy, Rohan (Kennedy Harris, Impey)

10k left
Thoughts?

Is there any chance that Georgiou is going to play? Or is he ruled out for the first few games at least?

View attachment 46827

Hi Guys would appreciate any help you can offer with this team. Got $40k in the bank.

Cheers

Looks good, Kreuzer had an interupted Pre season though so that might be a little bit of a worry.
From what people have been saying J Martin isn't going to be the next Jeager O'Meara, he's a bit smaller so he won't get as many points. Maybe downgrade Bartel or McVeigh to Swallow and use the cash to upgrade Martin to Daisy Thomas?
Good looking team!

Looks good, Kreuzer had an interupted Pre season though so that might be a little bit of a worry.
From what people have been saying J Martin isn't going to be the next Jeager O'Meara, he's a bit smaller so he won't get as many points. Maybe downgrade Bartel or McVeigh to Swallow and use the cash to upgrade Martin to Daisy Thomas?
Good looking team!

Thanks, yeah Kruz is a bit of a gamble but one im happy to take. Good call on Martin still not 100% sold on him and daisy is a good price! I was also considering moving langdon to the midfield bench taking out M Crouch and then bring in Clurey on the defensive bench. This will allow me to make the most of Langdon's dpp....

Feel OK with where my side is at ATM but I do have 133k left over. Not sure if I could spend it better as I have been staring at it for too long and upgrades to certain players dont seem to work. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

sc3.jpg

Mitchell, Hanley, Malceski, Swallow, Webster, McDonald (Langdon, Langford)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Liberatore, D. Beams, D. Thomas, Aish, Polec, X. Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)
Leuenberger, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)
Dangerfield, Parker, T. Mitchell, Dalhaus, Caddy, McDonough (L. Taylor, Kennedy-Harris)

OR

Mitchell, Hanley, Malceski, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Langdon, Langford)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Liberatore, D. Beams, Michie, Aish, Polec, X. Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)
Minson, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)
Dangerfield, Parker, T. Mitchell, Dalhaus, Caddy, McDonough (L. Taylor, Kennedy-Harris)

Only differences are Webster/Suckling, D. Thomas/Michie and Leuenberger/Minson.

One does not simply play supercoach and not have Gary Ablett from the start.

Also your fwd line wears a bit thin. I'd be taking out Daniher, even if he does play every game can't see him avg more than 60

Why is Gazza such a must-have? I reckon that he can do nothing but decrease in value, especially with Prestia, O'Meara, etc. getting better and taking bigger roles. He's still going to get his 100 per game, but will he average what he's priced at?

It's either GAJ+Beams and hope Beams' rise in price makes up for GAJ's drop, or take the shot with Libba and Cotchin, who could both easily crack 600k and give you 100+ each per game.

Mitchell, Hanley, Malceski, Swallow, Webster, McDonald (Langdon, Langford)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Liberatore, D. Beams, D. Thomas, Aish, Polec, X. Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)
Leuenberger, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)

OR

Mitchell, Hanley, Malceski, Swallow, Suckling, McDonald (Langdon, Langford)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Liberatore, D. Beams, Michie, Aish, Polec, X. Ellis (Dunstan, Crouch)
Minson, Sandilands (Derickx, Thurlow)

Only differences are Webster/Suckling, D. Thomas/Michie and Leuenberger/Minson.

I like the first side, I think leuey will be right up there and score more than minson

Why is Gazza such a must-have? I reckon that he can do nothing but decrease in value, especially with Prestia, O'Meara, etc. getting better and taking bigger roles. He's still going to get his 100 per game, but will he average what he's priced at?

It's either GAJ+Beams and hope Beams' rise in price makes up for GAJ's drop, or take the shot with Libba and Cotchin, who could both easily crack 600k and give you 100+ each per game.

GAJ is not worth it really, he will drop in value and a perfect upgrade when he starts firing on all cylinders.

I might get burned but I think he will have a slow start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back