Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just love the fact that the game moves on regardless, despite the #AngryDwarf giving it his absolute "best shot" and displaying his complete lack of smarts.

Not only has he made it plain that he struggles with reading and comprehension, with regard to Quivorir's post, but he returns to his own vomit by calling me a "dumbass." He has been completely and metaphorically eviscerated and this is the best he can come up with.

Stay tuned, dear readers, as the #AngryDwarf attempts to slay intellectual dragons with, "I know you are, but what am I" and "takes one to know one." Laughing out loud.

I just love the fact that the game moves on regardless, despite the #AngryDwarf giving it his absolute "best shot" and displaying his complete lack of smarts.

Not only has he made it plain that he struggles with reading and comprehension, with regard to Quivorir's post, but he returns to his own vomit by calling me a "dumbass." He has been completely and metaphorically eviscerated and this is the best he can come up with.

Stay tuned, dear readers, as the #AngryDwarf attempts to slay intellectual dragons with, "I know you are, but what am I" and "takes one to know one." Laughing out loud.
I'm taller than you moron.

Damn. That was a waste of a good trap.

I'll withdraw my vote EskimoPAFC. Harry seems to be at least neutral but weirdly likes a potentially evil pokemon.
If you read again I am village aligned.

It would be weird to not like Arcanine. He is boss.

I feel we can get #AngrySwarf trending.
Much like how he ran away from the Dead PM in the last game he appears to have tucked tail and run away here too. I await his reply once he manages to find his balls.

More likely outcome is that he flees the website again and asks for his account to be deleted.

If you read again I am village aligned.

It would be weird to not like Arcanine. He is boss.

I'm not trusting that part, yet.

I'm willing to forgo my like of Arcanine for this game. Sometimes friends become enemies.

I'm not trusting that part, yet.

I'm willing to forgo my like of Arcanine for this game. Sometimes friends become enemies.

Fair enough.

Obviously.

This is interesting. I used my night ability on @NaturalDisaster the first night, and was told I was successful at the randomisation stage (meaning my power activated) but unsuccessful in my action. Meaning ND is night immune or that his own action negated mine. That's why I voted for him.

Anyway i'm going to give Baz the benefit of the doubt for the moment and want to wait to hear from @NaturalDisaster aswell.

I'm looking at those drive by votes from yesterday though. William Wonka for the moment. popped up pretty late on to vote on what was already a guaranteed lynch target. @EskimoPAFC

ClarkeM i'm changing my vote to NaturalDisaster given that he hasn't responded to anyone that's called him out as per EJW's post above.

EskimoPAFC change of vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which is why I’m voting for him naturaldisaster.

I may or may not have failed holding his name in the first post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back