Your tips after 5 matches...?

Remove this Banner Ad

5/5

Was only 1 point off West Coasts Win aswell, tipped them by 19

Even though it doesnt really matter, i also tipped the Roos by 41, Got that spot on :thumbsu: :p

FootyJunkie said:
Never ever change your tips once they are locked in, go with your first instinct.

Not upset about missing Essendon, I can still see the Swans in the top 4 after round 22, but that's the last time I tip Port for this year. 3 for me.

4/5 bloody Port

rick James said:
Same. but I maintain that anyone above 3/5 is an idiot.

Why do losers always maintain that??

rick James said:
Same. but I maintain that anyone above 3/5 is an idiot.

Eagles were favourites to beat the Saints.
Dogs were favourites to beat the Tigers
Geelong were favourites to beat the Lions

North has a good record over Port, apart from last year, and with Tredrea out it was a 50/50 game. North travel pretty well and there was no massive pre-season form difference. It was also a grudge match given our last loss to them.

Swans always start the season slowly and last year won very few games outside of Sydney so the Bombers in my book were favourites for this game.

I only got four, but would have got 5 if I went with the teams that were favourites plus my side. I went with the Tigers because they usually get off to a good start and they generally match up well against the Doggies' running players.

5/5

Coming home with the Dorks, Dees and Pies

Normally dont get 8 so dont mind if Dorks or Dees lost just so long as the Pies get up.

jlc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JLC said:
5/5

Coming home with the Dorks, Dees and Pies

Normally dont get 8 so dont mind if Dorks or Dees lost just so long as the Pies get up.

jlc

I tipped the Pavlich Dockers, the Dees and the Crows for the remaining games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your tips after 5 matches...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back