Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Singh- been there, done that.

Symonds- finally doesn't have a walk up start. Never a test player anyway.

I'd have said Graeme Smith, 2005. I don't mind him now.

Pieterson in a great way, likewise Chappelli.

Dean Jones on the other hand speaks a load of rubbish. "If you're over 28 and you haven't played for Australia yet, it's time to find a job". **** off. How many people will play for Australia? There are 14 spots at a given time!

People should note, too, Slater has/had bipolar disorder

Pietersen
Harbhajan
Nel
Sreesanth
Zaheer Khan

Why does standing up against Australian's sledging/bullying tactics make you a w***er?

They are part of the group that have rattled the aussies and broken down their domination and confidence. Many other placid blokes have come, accepted it and fallen, just ask Mike Atherton.

1. Ponting - Worst captain of Australia ever. It was not too hard to captain a side where you have literally the best players in the world playing for you. Now he does not have such a side his excuses after losses are piss poor.

2. Symonds - Bleeding obvious why

3. Flintoff - Brilliant player. Just needs to stay off the grog. Is a hero to many English kids and needs to start acting like one.

4. Healy/ Slater - Bias twat in the comentary box.

5. Hadin - Cheat

1. Ponting - Worst captain of Australia ever. It was not too hard to captain a side where you have literally the best players in the world playing for you. Now he does not have such a side his excuses after losses are piss poor.

So then you must agree that Steve Waugh was a pretty average captain too then?

So then you must agree that Steve Waugh was a pretty average captain too then?
Steve Waugh was a good captain. Not brilliant but a good captain. Tubbs is in my opinion the best Aussie captain for the last 20 years. Ponting is just not up to the chalenge when the Sh!t hits the fan. The way he handled this summer has made Ponting the laughing stoke of alot of the cricketing world.

1. Tony Greig- Have no idea why people like this guy, he is an A-Grade *******

2. Harbajhan Singh-Racist, obnoxious little weed

3. KP-just a w***er, never should have been captain

4.Ian Chappell-Look at Tony Greig

5. Inzimam Ul-haq- w***er

1. Kevin Peiterson - heard him being interviewed on fox after he got out for 97 the other day against the w. indies. FIGJAM.

2 and 3. Tony Greig and Ian Chappell. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

4. Michael Clarke. The way he giggled and laughed in the press conference after losing to NZ was embarrassing. No wonder Ponting has put himself back in the team. and then there is that bond's undies ad.... revolting.

5. Shoab Akhtar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tubby taylor lost too many games to be a great captain.

while the batting was at its peak under Steve Waugh, Tubby had a great batting line up at his disposal, and he had the best of the bowlers in the last 20 years.

He was pretty much a lazy captain IMO, we lost a lot of dead rubbers, and inexplicable batting collapses.

steve Waugh hardened up Australia a great deal more than tubby and achieved the potential of the AUstralian side which we never did under tubby.

Under waugh we executed test teams, under tubby we cruised on our talent.

1-Pieterson owns this thread, imagine if he stayed in South Africa, team would almost be unbeatable:eek:
2-Singh, Another brilliant spinner, but just a knob, slapped his own team-mate on-field
3-Clarke-Great player, I dont agree with him selling himself to the media and being groomed to be captain is a great thing,

Then pick and choose from the rest.

I dont see how people can label sharma a w***er, People are just starting to name good young players who have preformed against australia as "w***ers"

Blokes like Panesar/Hussey are definatly not w***ers

Of course Pietersen is a w@nker, it's why i hate and love him, and what makes him a top echelon batsman of the current era.

Ponting-Something about the face
G.Smith-Ditto
All Sussex players, a horrible lot, and their fans. Big up to Dom Thornely for spitting in their general direction, nothing less than they deserve.
Bill Lawry-Why not?....
Paul Allott.

I dont see how people can label sharma a w***er, People are just starting to name good young players who have preformed against australia as "w***ers"
He is an A-grade knob.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXtylqMbdhA

An example of him being a w***er.

No doubt he is an amazing talent. In fact if i could choose any international player to come and play for Australia... it would be him.

Tubby taylor lost too many games to be a great captain.

while the batting was at its peak under Steve Waugh, Tubby had a great batting line up at his disposal, and he had the best of the bowlers in the last 20 years.

He was pretty much a lazy captain IMO, we lost a lot of dead rubbers, and inexplicable batting collapses.

steve Waugh hardened up Australia a great deal more than tubby and achieved the potential of the AUstralian side which we never did under tubby.

Under waugh we executed test teams, under tubby we cruised on our talent.
Waugh had a much, much better team to work with. Waugh had life easy with his line up. Tubby was a brilliant captain and really did set up the Steve Waugh era nicely.

By your perspective Alan Border was a terrible captain. It does not matter how many game you have won/ lost as captain. It just matters how you captain the side, your control over the side and the respect you get from the outer community. Ponting has almost none of them. Tubby ticks every box.

1- Sourav Ganguly (selfish arrogant)
2- Nathan Bracken ('feared' fast bowler keeps ****y hair for the wife, also can't realise he would be a crap test player)
3- Ricky Ponting (great bat, poor captain/sportsmanship)
4- Shane Watson (should be no1)
5- Brad Haddin (bats ok, very average gloveman, thinks he's gilly)

This image screams w***er!

388017.html

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back