inside-lebowski.jpg

Jesus-quintana.jpg

singh
ganguly
sharma
russell arnold
tait
sreesanth
roger harper for trying to claim an obviously dropped catch on the 1st Jan 1996 game where bevan hit the 4 of the last ball

Australian Players (past and present)
1. Shane Warne - In love with himself and is the type of person that only stupid bogans would like if he wasnt a great bowler.
2. Ian Chappell - So incredibly bias it isnt funny and as far as i can tell lives in Shane Warne's rectum.
3. Jeff Thompson - Still seems to believe he is gods gift to the world.
4. Rick Ponting - The man is a complete money whore as he will sponsor anything as long as you pay him enough money.
5. Michael Clarke - Just a impression i get but alot of people in the Australian team seem to dislike him (and he and Shane Warne were good friends which is never a good sign).

1. Robert Craddock. I know he's not a player-but he is a terrible journalist, flip flops and backflips on his own opinion every 2-3 days.
2. Michael Clarke-tosser, out and out tosser. Was very happy to see kato grab him by the throat.
3. KP-FIGJAM. (Tho i think Flintoff is a genuine bloke)
4. Harbhajan Singh
5. Warney-in the best way. "You got an OBE for 15 runs!" loved it.

Adding to the 3 players i nominated the other day......

Ricky Ponting
A captain that's only in it for himself and preserving his own legacy to the game.
Whenever things get too tight he constantly holds up play to have mothers club meetings with his bowlers in order to set fields (may as well grab a cup of tea and a biscuit while he's at it).
overly gets in other players + umpires faces in key moments. What player doesn't ? BUT Ponting is the worst of the worst.
Comes up with any excuse under the sun (eg: pitch condition) rather than admitting that the opposing side was better on the day.
Is just as ugly when winning, as he is when losing.

Michael Clarke
Seems to come and play when it suits him
Suffering from media and selectors hype.
Butchers the English language quite often, too much of an ocker
Willing to go along with the whole pin-up boy, metro gimmick
Would rather hang out with his girlfriend over his teammates
Gets out too frequently, either in the final few overs of a ODI, test match or short of a milestone after lapses of concentration
Dominates weak attacks, struggles against better than average attacks.
The latest Bonds commercial

Michael Clarke
Biggest flog in world cricket. David Beckham wannabe ... tattoos, pretty boy image, aston martin, silver spoon fed through his career ... give me a break...tosser.

Ian Healy
Cheat

Steve Waugh
Ingrained what was arguably the best cricket team ever with what was the worst level of sportsmanship ever.

Glenn McGrath
A sook. Could dish it out ... but never took it and just boring to watch. Give me Akram any day.

Michael Clarke
Biggest flog in world cricket. David Beckham wannabe ... tattoos, pretty boy image, aston martin, silver spoon fed through his career ... give me a break...tosser.

thats because the man formerly known as pup or nemo is a sydner

the thing about living in syd, theres all kinds of snobs out here!

and i do mean it

if melbournites or queenslanders come here, they are in for a culture shock

you dont make the tall poppies if you dont have a city like sydney

Michael Clarke

Ian Healy
Cheat

Steve Waugh
Ingrained what was arguably the best cricket team ever with what was the worst level of sportsmanship ever.

Glenn McGrath
A sook. Could dish it out ... but never took it and just boring to watch. Give me Akram any day.

Any Victorian that's had anything to do with cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. simone warne (her husband is a douchebag too (and very unlucky not to make this list), but she is a total celebrity whore.)
2. mark taylor (such a boring cricketer, boring commentator and boring person. when i have to buy a air conditioner, i will pay double the price so i dont buy a fujitsu.)
3. harbahjan singh (total w***er, but how can you hate him? rude, competitive show-pony who would fit in well with the australian team. PLUS he always makes cricket more interesting)
4. ian chappell (just shut the hell up. i dont care what you have to say about anything. go and set yourself on fire)
5. ricky ponting (terrible winner (gloats and smirks like a 7yo child) and a terrible loser (sulks and sooks like a 7yo child). but he is a fantastic cricketer, so whatever ... )

as a side note, i love watching a lot of the people nominated already play cricket. people like KP, flintoff, andre nel, graeme smith (although not so many people have put his name up after he came out to bat in the last test), harbajhan etc make every game so much more interesting.

WE NEED VILLAINS IN WORLD CRICKET!!!!

ps - whats with all the ian healy hate? he's a funny bugger that takes the piss out of everything the channel 9 commentary team stands for.

pps - my wife hung out with michael clarke for the day while he was doing a bonds shoot. said he was actually a remarkably nice person that didn't talk about himself at all. that surprised me a lot!

pps - my wife hung out with michael clarke for the day while he was doing a bonds shoot. said he was actually a remarkably nice person that didn't talk about himself at all. that surprised me a lot!

She probably spoke so highly of him because she let the pup into her hairy doghouse and he rocked her like you never have! *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

She probably spoke so highly of him because she let the pup into her hairy doghouse and he rocked her like you never have! *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

it really depends on the person as well

some people dont like other people for no other reason other than how they look

not everyone gets along with everyone simple as that

case and point, i was talking on a tv set and a few of the cast members were talking about the actor john howard, one of the cast members (a girl) found him a bit of a weirdo who made her feel uncomfortable. whereas i asked about him to male cast members, they found him an alright bloke and a bit of a laugh.

but yeh back to the subject, michael clarke is probably more comfortable being himself to the bogans rather than professionally answering interview questions from abc commentary veterans like jim maxwell.

(1) Anyone connected with Indian Cricket.
(2) Commentators who talk for the sake of talking ...... Jim Maxwell, Drew Morphett, Tony Greig, et al.
(3) Old farts who won't accept that their time has passed .... Neil Harvey, Steve Waugh et al.
(4) Idiots who use gimmicks to make themselves the showpiece instead of the game itself .....Billy Bowden and Rudy Koertzen come on down !
(5) All those responsible for making chucking legal.

john howard?

that the guy from seachange, xfactor?

what juicy gossip do u have for us?

my top five w***ers are

1. Sachin Tendulakar

2. Peter Roebuck

3. Gideon Haigh

4. Ian Healy

5. Singh

sachin was the one who texted the bcci and threatened to leave during the sydney fiasco.

gideon haigh is just an annoying prat. plus i read an article where he suggested that singh's remarrks towards symond were not offensive because symonds apparently was not offended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back