Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Willis (****ing ignorant pommy twat)
Shane Watson (sooking ****** who's body is made out of balsa wood)
Harbajhan Singh (no comment neccessary)
James Anderson (english flog who bowls straight up and down)
David Warner (so I have been told)

Not sure why everyone hates Michael Clarke, or Ian Healy for that matter, but most of the list seems good.
Healy was a cheeky bugger who loved winding opponents up, so I can see why people would've picked him (and that's without going into his commentary crimes). Plus he's a Queenslander :p

Clarke's only crime appears to be wearing a skivvy.

For the record:
Harbajhan Singh
Tony Greig
Kevin Pietersen
Shane Warne
Andre Nel

I hadn't heard that about Roebuck before. Holy f*ck!

A w***er in this instance should be a person who takes themselves far too seriously, and not just a pet hate.

Harbhajan Singh
Michael Clarke
Kevin Pietersen
Ian Healy
Sreesanth

the entire indian cricket team,the paki's,poms,south africans and those sillywankins
plus harbi the turbinator sing, toni greig, gavaskarkarkar what a tossa:thumbsu:

Anyone who has ever, or will ever play for England.

As for all the hate for Symonds, is it because he likes fishing and having a beer? Or that he has more talent in his pinky than everyone on this thread.

It's pretty funny to read that most of the supposed "w@nkers" are players who have stood up to Australia, and taken it right up to them. Players like :

Gavaskar, gun of the game, not liked just because he has an opinion not favourable to Aussies. I think in general, aussie supporters dislike opposition players who simply refuse to be intimidated or take crap by Lee, McGrath, Warne, Watson....etc

Rubbish. We respect Tendulkar and Lara because they stand up.

Gavaskar is hated because he's the most racist, divisive w@nker in world cricket, is prone to sulk and gives all of Indian cricket a bad name.

Exhibits A through E:

Like the way Gavaskar stood up to the Aussies in Melbourne by taking his partner off with him as he sulked off the field? That's hardly standing up.

Or his comments about the late David Hookes?

Or calling match referee Mike Proctor a racist, saying '"Is it because Mike Procter is a white man and he is taking the word of a white man and not Sachin Tendulkar.'

Or his assessment of the Harbhajan/Symonds farce: 'Millions of Indians want to know if it was a white man taking the white man's word against that of the brown man'

Or being racist to West Indian crowds in the 1970s: "To call the crowd a 'crowd' in Jamaica is a misnomer. It should be called a 'mob' - these people still belonged to the jungles and forests, instead of a civilised country."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arjuna Runatunga - fat prick, at least he could do something right & have a coronary
Geoffrey Boycott - just listen to him
Neil Harvey - dial a comment, wishes it was still 1960, everyone else just wants to send him there
Harbajhan Singh - enough said
Ian Healy - didn't have a single bit of sportsmanship run through his body

with a nickname like mr cricket it says it all, w***er. Jeez every 3rd tv ad the blokes on there promoting himself, the bloke loves himself!

As pointed out he doesn't like the nickname "Mr Cicket". It was thrusted on him by the Australian media and team-mates.

But honestly... what is wrong with the name Mr Cricket???

To me it just says he loves cricket and everything about it. He isn't called "Mr Great Cricketer" or "Mr FIGJAM Cricket".

Plenty of other cricketers in the world that love themselves more then M Hussey.

shane watson
queensland-tasmania-queensland-NSW...cant wait for the canberra comets to come back so he can play for them too...did I say "Play" sorry I meant sit on the sidelines

Can I update my list please?
!. Andrew Strauss
2.Andrew Strauss
3.Andrew Strauss
4.Andrew Strauss
5.Andrew Strauss
:eek:

Don't know why Symonds features so much, he is what cricket is about. Sinking cans.

Ganguly does not feature enough, worst human being let alone cricketer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back