Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

We must remember that w*nkery is based apon personality, not skill. Someone not being skilled at something does not automatically make someone a w*nker!

1. Harbajhan Singh - I thought he was just a racist until he slapped Sreesanth, proving that he's more of a 24-carat w***er.

Daylight

2. Sunil Gavaskar - the only man in international cricket who continually refers to players by their colour.

3. Andrew Symonds - and Top 3 bogans of world cricket as well.

4. Tony Greig - we get it Greigy. You make a fortune from overpriced crap, so the memorable-labia rants are passable. But hearing you cream yourself over cross-promoted Nine TV shows like Underbelly shits me to tears.

5. Neil Harvey - a bitter, bitter, bitter old man.

Steve Waugh
Ingrained what was arguably the best cricket team ever with what was the worst level of sportsmanship ever.

Something about steve waugh makes me think he was a real nasty piece of work with the personal sledging. About as likeable as a brain tumour. I bet mark waugh wasnt too far off in the w***er category. Along with McGrath and Hayden.

Then you've got a modern day w***er like fidel edwards .Who saves his "best bowling" for the tailenders.

lol

1. chris lewis dirty drug dealer
2. hansie cronjie dirty cheating gutless toad
3. azzhacrapadin dirty cheating gutless toad
4. Harbajahan hiding behind colour singh, racist thug
5. and of course I'd like to name shaoib akhtar, but clearly he isn't a w@nker :D

God I wish Michael Clarke would hurry up and contract the plethora of diseases his girlfriend is carrying and just die already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Top 5 -- W@nkers of World Cricket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back