Yze is a handbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Choota said:
Did you see his handball in the last two minutes? Cost a goal, and the game.

Soft, inept footballer.

Did you see all the things he did right through the match? Your bias is clouding your view of the game. Far from inept, very good player. Can't understand where the hatred towards him comes from.

BomberAUS said:
Yze cost you the match in the end, Tool.

All class :rolleyes:

Actually what lost the game for us was letting the bombers get to a 30 point lead at halftime. Yze was pretty cool today, but really what's the point of even posting a reply to you considering your unwarranted personal comments.
Enjoy the rest of the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, Yze_Magic does seem to be a bit too outspoken in regards to Yze so I can see where it comes from. Just think people are being a bit harsh to point out one mistake from a player as being the cause of losing, every team makes lots of mistakes every match, it's never just one thing that costs a team.

BomberAUS said:
Also Yze_Magic is probably one of the big reasons Adem is hated.

So let me get this straight, because you dislike Yze_Magic you dislike and feel the need to rubbish the performance of Adem Yze?

Amazing logic, I'd expect this from bitter Hawks - generally hold Bombers fans in much higher regard.

Brilliant game from Adem yze

went out there as Skipper and gave it his all. Had a heap of the ball, and bagged 3 goals

Absolute superstar of the game

Take a bow OOZAYYYYYY

Tenacious Dees said:
So let me get this straight, because you dislike Yze_Magic you dislike and feel the need to rubbish the performance of Adem Yze?

Amazing logic, I'd expect this from bitter Hawks - generally hold Bombers fans in much higher regard.

I didnt rubbish his peformance I actually said he played well.

Just that handball at the end cost them a goal and in the end the match.

If anything cost us the game it was Alistair Nicholson and the yellow F.A.G.G.O.T.S.

Yze can't be blamed as he kept us together for a lot of the game.

IF you want to target his handball then ...

Why didn't Cam Bruce have a shot on goal from right on 50 instead of doing a soft pass?

Why did Read pass to Rigoni?

Why was Holland even selected?

etc, etc

At the end of the day Essendon won so why don't you Essendon scum stop Trolling and celebrate on a big win.

If Melbourne won I'd much prefer to go out to the town then stay at home bagging Essendon players and supporters.

With all that being said, too bad Whelan didn't connect a bit more with Jesus.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze is a handbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back