Yze is a handbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it a co-incidence that Yze and Johnstone played their best games since the 2002 finals series? Johnstone hasn't been consistant, but he proved he is a good finals player. So classy and really needs to regain his fitness over the summer. If he was fit, he wouldn't have spent the whole year starting on the bench. Hopefully, this will re-ignite his career. As for Yze, I had my doubts about his leadership material after the last couple of weeks, but yesterday he was awesome. Got us back in and really stood up to get us back in the game. Best game I've seen from him for a while. 2000, 2002 and 2004 finals series have been great for Yze.

The Shev said:
Is it a co-incidence that Yze and Johnstone played their best games since the 2002 finals series? Johnstone hasn't been consistant, but he proved he is a good finals player. So classy and really needs to regain his fitness over the summer. If he was fit, he wouldn't have spent the whole year starting on the bench. Hopefully, this will re-ignite his career. As for Yze, I had my doubts about his leadership material after the last couple of weeks, but yesterday he was awesome. Got us back in and really stood up to get us back in the game. Best game I've seen from him for a while. 2000, 2002 and 2004 finals series have been great for Yze.
Is it a co-incidence that Johnstone again failed to put his body on the line when the game counted. As always, good when it's open, ridiculously soft when it's tight. Horrendously overrated footballer.

superstar said:
Is it a co-incidence that Johnstone again failed to put his body on the line when the game counted. As always, good when it's open, ridiculously soft when it's tight. Horrendously overrated footballer.

Is it a co-incidence your a tool.

Did you see his superb tackle for holding the ball, or perhaps his desperate smother in the last quarter when Johnsone was going into 50. Johnstone had a great game yesterday, showed his class. The challenge now is to do it consistantly throught the years.

You're still a tool anyway.

Tackling and smothering isn't the same as taking a hit. Woewodin can tackle and smother and get the ball in a pack. Backing into a pack and putting yourself in a position to get smashed for the befit of a team mate is another matter entirely. See Scott Burns for an example. See Nick Stevens v Sydney in last years final for a counter example. Johnson is like Woewodin. Nathan Brown from Melbourne is more the type to put it all on the line. A guy like Neitz will take a hit and dish one out but like Johnathon Brown it is a heck of a lot easier when you are built like a brick Richmond.

The Shev said:
Is it a co-incidence your a tool.

Did you see his superb tackle for holding the ball, or perhaps his desperate smother in the last quarter when Johnsone was going into 50. Johnstone had a great game yesterday, showed his class. The challenge now is to do it consistantly throught the years.

You're still a tool anyway.
Whether or not i'm a tool is a matter of opinion.

Travis Johnstone being an overrated footballer is a matter of fact.

Looking forward to the annual Bigfooty predictions of Tragic and co about Johnstone being ready to explode at the start of 2005. Looking forward to the excuses at the end of 2005 too.

superstar said:
Whether or not i'm a tool is a matter of opinion.

Travis Johnstone being an overrated footballer is a matter of fact.

Looking forward to the annual Bigfooty predictions of Tragic and co about Johnstone being ready to explode at the start of 2005. Looking forward to the excuses at the end of 2005 too.

when he was fit and on the park this year he was magnificent

Try dealing with the facts for once

Travis Johnstone

dayight

more daylightttttttt

heaps more daylighttt ................

Luke Podge

pazza said:
Facts..from a Melbourne fan's PoV of course Tragic.

I'd have Hodge in front. (Remember that this is from an Essendon supporter)

Hodge has quality that belies his experience.

Johnstone I feel hasn't really lived up to expectations for a number 1 draft pick..maybe he can better, who knows?
Johnstone will never amount to much.

Otherwise accurate post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze is a handbag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back