Usage for hash tag: 3:

1. dajesmac

Phantom Draft 2021 True Footy Draft Thread (Mock + Content)

...as a well rounded, high production midfielder who can hit the scoreboard consistently. Potentially the player to rebuild around going forward. #3: Western Bulldogs Sam Darcy (VIC) 205cm KPF Unlike his father Luke, Darcy is more of a oversized key forward not unlike...
  2. PMBangers

Media So you want to start a break away league

...or wix and be up within 5 minutes, I think, I never really tried. Anyway I'm not here to teach you how to make a website! Consideration #3: How would I recruit like minded users? Recruitment is difficult even in the SFA, an established and fairly well known league, so how would one recruit...
  3. Loonerty

The SFA Rule Book

Rule #4: Everyone must have fun :)
  4. andana

Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

...the Steelers rarely trade up and based on the structure of their roster, I do not see this happening (next year, maybe). Steelers Draft Need #3: Offensive Tackle Missed out here. Maybe get a Free Agent. Steelers Draft Need #4: Cornerback Missed the best ones. The next group were more...
  5. Senor M

Official Match Thread Season 31 Round 4 - Coney Island Warriors vs Fighting Furies at Van Cortlandt Park

Facts about matter #3: "A Standard Sheet of A4 paper is approximately a million atoms thick"
  6. V

Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here) Part 2 "The Second Wave"

...are realized that Daniel Andrews is widely credited for forcing ScoMos hand on the national restrictions that got our first wave under control? #3: Scomo has never STOPPED calling for open borders. The entire time the Victorian and NSW second wave were occuring he was pressuring Queensland to...
  7. serial_thrilla

Official Match Thread S30 Round 7 - Dragons FFC vs Las Vegas Bears at Ljp86's Lair

...takes the opportunity to bounce. 2 : 24.06 {CHF} - That couldn't be a goal ... surely?. 2 : 24.1 {CHF} - Goal number 1 to Millky95. Millky goal #3: 1 : 23.18 {CHF} - A bit of space for Millky95 to utilise. 1 : 23.22 {CHF} - Monster shot at goal from Millky95. 1 : 23.24 {CHF} - In the end its...
  8. Lore

Game Day Geelong v Essendon - Sunday September 6 - 3:35PM AEST (GABBA)

We are now trying forward strategy #3 Slow.
  9. EasternTiger

Politics Black Lives Matter

I will offer some simple survival rules so even the lefties can understand. Rule 1: Don't play with matches because fire catches Rule 2: Don't burn down cities or destroy peoples businesses Rule 3: Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight.
  10. Restricted Free Agent

Official Match Thread S30 Round 4 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86's Lair

Fun fact #3: projectv was the first ever person to run a sub-4 minute mile
  11. lacrow

News Dermott Brereton taps Tex on the shoulder

...incredibly smart football player, much like Podsiadly, and he has a lot of leadership and experience to share with guys like Himmelberg and Fog. #3: We are already playing a ton of young kids who NEED experience and leadership out there. This is why I don't really mind playing DMac from...
  12. ajb72

Analysis Umpires

...umpire understands if this scenario happens, they will bear the brunt of it so they are trying to prevent it from happening in the first place. #3: Factors in inconsistency from week to week. Maybe not as much in AFL, one would hope, but it stops players using the "I did it last week and the...
  13. Dav

Media Sweet FA Police Auction - grab a bargain!

...price to stay low due to the crushing shame of throwing all his eggs into Millky95's basket. We'll kick this one off at 125 ClarkeMonies. ITEM #3: PhenomenalV1 Just when you thought he'd be gone for good, he's back! PhenomenalV1 made the wise decision of returning to the league not via...
  14. ukurrie

Podcast Round 3, 2020 - The Airing of Grievances

Enjoyed the pod - thanks Using my own criteria: Will always be my first love #3: Chris Mainwaring If I needed a #3 to get Brownlow votes in a one off game to save my life: Chris Judd Potential for the longest legacy #3: Andrew Gaff
  15. douglyzia

Science/Environment Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Pandemic Declared - Part 2

...respect to those of African origin than the Chinese government. So, **** you, to anyone who accuses me of being a racist or bigot. Disclaimer #3: I am guessing it comes down to whichever favours Islam/Sharia the most. So whichever position favours Islam/Sharia the most will be the one that...
  16. Tigerturbulance

Podcast Who Let the Dogs Out; Miggs & Blacky; pg159 #3965

...unleashed and turning the torch up on SFA identities. Sit back and enjoy them suffer, as they melt in the hot seat under Turbos Torch. Episode #3: TURBO heats up Test Tickle Have you got what it takes to go toe to toe with 245kg of unleashed love muscle? Do you think you can handle...
  17. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Coney Island Warriors vs Gumbies FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Dinsdales disaster tip #3: growing stuff. you may have your backyard/balcony/basement dedicated to growing the whacky tobackky, but let me tell you you cant eat that stuff, it makes you hungrier, and its worse than kale. try growing veges you can eat, sprouts, cabbage, spinnach carrots etc...
  18. Andre

Certified Legendary Thread China History in the Making Part 2

...given us in return?! XERXES: A club? REG: What? XERXES: A club. REG: Oh. Yeah, yeah. They did give us that. Uh, that's true. Yeah. COMMANDO #3: And better sanitation at Adelaide Oval. LORETTA: Oh, yeah, the sanitation, Reg. Remember what Football Park toilets used to be like? REG...
  19. NaturalDisaster

Media The NaturalDisaster Disaster and subsequent fun times thread

Let's see #1: That is the poster knighted best match thread poster from S23 thank you very much. #2: I don't have a high level of persistence :( #3: Can't argue with this, my best seasons were S23 and this season and even then, I was mediocre. #4: Please refresh my memory? Not like me to...
  20. GUMBLETRON

Politics The Hangar Politics Thread

...has always done so, so doesn't need Constitutional recognition (the same reason State govts can sack local councils). Pay your taxes. Nuff-truth #3: The Australian government didn't have the power to make the various changes to legislation and practice that have gradually distanced us from...
  21. arakaan

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

...Standings Sort Criteria #1: Overall Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #2: Divisional Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #3: Conference Winning Percentage Standings Sort Criteria #4: Head-To-Head Record Standings Sort Criteria #5: All-Play Winning Percentage...
  22. A

2019 AFL draft - Jackson at 3, Pickett at 12 and Rivers at 32

...packages of non-SA players, but have seen a fair bit of Dylan Stephens and Will Gould. Here are my opinions if anyone cares: I'd be happy with at #3: Young, Serong. At #8: Kemp, Stephens, Weightman, Gould (maybe a low ceiling but can have an instant impact). Young and Stephens look like...
  23. ImperialPurple

Unofficial Preview The Adventures of Belly and Sleeves

Trade period for Snuffaluphagus: Priority No.2: Family Priority No.3: Work
  24. mouncey2franklin

MMA-UFC UFC 242

Fight #1: Taisumov vs Terreira. Excellent fight. Fight #2: Blaydes vs Abdur. Woeful fight. Complete mismatch. Fight #3: Mahachev vs Ramos. Boring fight. Seriously boring.
  25. S

Prediction Week One Finals schedule prediction

Scenario 1 - Richmond (Win) & Western Bulldogs (Win) Thursday Night EF1 - West Coast Eagles vs Essendon - Optus Stadium - 6.10pm wst Friday Night QF1 - Geelong Cats vs Collingwood - MCG - 7.50pm est Saturday Afternoon EF2 - GWS Giants vs Western Bulldogs - GIANTS Stadium - 3.20pm est...
  26. Dav

Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

...past fortnight. #2: Going in with a very short backline against a 200cm proven goalkicker when we have Doogs in the reserves. Sick of players like Brown and Lynch and Hipwood taking us to town. #3: Playing a very underdone Burton, I assume due to wanting to get his match fitness up in the AFL.
  27. JustaBattler

Unofficial Preview Thy's Bye Thread 2023

...on motorbikes #2: Pay for a proper and full Stay Upright course(s) or similar - before you buy a bike - you may decided it isn't for you. #3: What you want as a learner - is a bike with lots of 'bottom end' and a linear power delivery Good Luck - and remember - every car (shopping trolley)...
  28. JustaBattler

Analysis 2019 List Management Discussion

...might get injured or not be what was expected them to be or they go off the rails...so mistakes are part of every process that is just a fact. #3: You judge the architect/builder/process based on expected results including an expected level of mistakes or risk and expected levels of...
  29. Wickzki

Opinion Stephen Silvagni

...the trade is a win to Carlton even with the failure of Pickett. Marchbank is the pick of the bunch here and has All-Australian potential. TRADE #3: Carlton traded GWS 2017 2nd round pick to Hawthorn for picks 48, 66, and 70. This was the trade that helped secure Jaeger O’Meara to the...
  30. Wickzki

Opinion Stephen Silvagni

...Jack Silvagni. Winner: Carlton. The subsequent trade including pick 21 is one of the best pieces of work that Silvagni has done to date. Trade #3: Carlton traded Troy Menzel to the Adelaide Crows for Sam Kerridge and pick #28 At the time this was the trade that infuriated a lot of people...
Back