Usage for hash tag: Flagwazzas

1. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 37

...they were unable to cash in on their finals berth as they were bundled out by the plucky Dees in their Elimination Final to put #Flagwazzas on ice once again. Individually, they earned an equal league leading four All-SFA selections with skipper Tonga Bob earning captaincy along with his...
  2. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 37 Edition
    Threadmarks: Three Things - Rd 6

...soon. Art Vandelay_ got a qooty lesson today and took it like a champ. I don't care what Matera92 says about you, you're alright. Also, #Flagwazzas is back. Starting to think big_icky is a poorly disguised serial_thrilla alt. First tags & lists, now spreadsheets and stats for no particular...
  3. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36
    Threadmarks: Three Things - Finals Wk 1

...own club & the competition, and then melting out of the place as the league rejoices. Yikes. Seeeeeeee ya and welcome back Hawks!! :D 2. #Flagwazzas is dead on arrival. again again. 3. beez season is officially ON. Cue the Andy Williams... Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this...
  4. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Good Morning #Flagwazzas and Dragoons, happy Buscemi Friday
  5. TheInjuryFactory

Threadmarks: Three Things - Rd 11

...things I learnt this week... 1. Match of the Round ended up a total fizzer, but the nude leapfrog sure was fun tho. All-conquering #Flagwazzas saluted by plenty and we're rightfully back on top. Can anyone stop the Wazzas? Yeah probably, of course they can. But probably not til finals eh...
  6. Dinsdale

Resource SFA Season 36 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

I see 2 ladders with the #Flagwazzas on top. Maybe we also need a loss/win ladder.
  7. Callums_Guns

Media Team Guns looking to sign phil

Player management with the #Flagwazzas
  8. TheInjuryFactory

Threadmarks: Three Things - Rd 6

...be back in business again in S36... the 'and 1' milestone is back with a vengeance. Wazzas on top with a game in hand... dare I say it? #Flagwazzas (who said I didn't love a good hashtag) In a season of shabby media, Callums_Guns' 'Team Guns' tickles me and will be watched with keen interest...
  9. Dinsdale

Resource SFA Season 36 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

We're on the Warriors Wagon! #Flagwazzas
  10. Tonga Bob

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

...to give us the lead. Then- and the final siren sounded. The Wonders did the walk of shame with the sim towards a Grand Final, while #Flagwazzas was on hold for another season. TheInjuryFactory led the way again, continuing his recent form with a 17 disposal/2 tackle/2 goal effort. His...
  11. Tonga Bob

Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors | Season 35 Team Thread | All In The Family | Congratulations pantskyle - Four Time Frankston Rover Medallist!

...us pull away to end up 19 points to the good by the time the fat lady started warbling. The win left us with two more steps before the #Flagwazzas dream could become reality, with the penultimate step being a date with the Wondders in a preliminary final. In wet conditions, it was a pretty...
  12. Tonga Bob

Threadmarks: Preliminary Final Review

...to give us the lead. Then- and the final siren sounded. The Wonders did the walk of shame with the sim towards a Grand Final, while #Flagwazzas was on hold for another season. WON SENIORS Vs CIW SENIORS WON 4 1 13 2 15 4 17 5 107 CIW...
  13. Dinsdale

Media FootyGuy100 - A Century Of Substance

I dont know why people would be upset by a pretend simulation, must be very sensitive. anyhow, LFG #Flagwazzas
  14. Tonga Bob

Media FootyGuy100 - A Century Of Substance

...the finals series for season 35 has come as a pleasant surprise on a number of accounts. The most obvious one being the evolution of the #Flagwazzas tilt and the chance to create history, but the extra three games (and counting!) has meant that another milestone is upon us - the 100th game in...
  15. Tonga Bob

Threadmarks: Semi Final Review

...us pull away to end up 19 points to the good by the time the fat lady started warbling. The win leaves us with two more steps before the #Flagwazzas dream becomes reality, with the penultimate step being a date with the Wondders in a preliminary final. CIW SENIORS Vs BOM SENIORS CIW...
  16. Tonga Bob

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

...that you didn’t get to defend your premiership but it’s a choice between that and my Wazzas becoming Immortals and, well… you know. Enjoy Mad Monday, feel free to jump on the #Flagwazzas bandwagon. Hey philreich I thank you for making my team happy. Two more Wazzas, and immortality is ours!!!!
  17. Tonga Bob

Official Match Thread Season 35 First Semi Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers at Van Cordlandt Park (MOTR)

...Back TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat listen up Wazzas, it’s game day again. Yuge home crowd turning up at VCP, Whore Tree is dropping leaves, scran merchants are up and about. Are we taking another step towards immorality or is this #f#Flagwazzasast stand for the season? LFG!!!!!
  18. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 35, First Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park [MOTR]

References to #thestreak, #Flagwazzas and such. 🤗 Is this anything like the 'Road to Success' ?? I've heard bad things about that road. 😬
  19. Tonga Bob

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition

Perhaps I'm talking about something other than the #Flagwazzas tilt???
  20. Falconista

Official Match Thread Season 35, First Qualifying Final: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cordlandt Park [MOTR]

...The Warriors enter the match in brilliant form, winning seven of their last eight fixtures. Expect plenty of references to #thestreak, #Flagwazzas and such. The Royals meanwhile had a shaky end to the season struggling to put together winning form. The folk from Gold City are coming off the...
  21. TheInjuryFactory

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 35 Etiquette Edition
    Threadmarks: Round 18

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK ROUND 18 Three things I learnt this week... chokeydoke7 :$ Warriors are minor premiers for the first time since S19. Only this time around we're the ones with the The Filthy Wizard... #Flagwazzas confirmed. 🤗 Retiring is the new sorry 🧐 Over to you Sweet FA 👍
  22. TheInjuryFactory

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors @ Snow Dome

Wooooo Yeeewwww. #Flagwazzas Cheers Dees, bizarro season in full flight. :drunk:
  23. Dinsdale

Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons vs Coney Island Warriors @ Snow Dome

Demons thanks for the banter, one of the better weeks of the season. philreich thanks. Warriors, great finish to the home and away, on top, let's bring the flag home. #Flagwazzas
Back