Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1835912
Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet

Round 12 VS Coney Island Warriors

B: Chief / T2B_ / DJ75
HB: Blaze Storm / serial_thrilla / Supersuns
C: Ligma / DragoDelph / King Tenz
HF: Purple Jesus / Hatchy1992 / Drizzy
F: Pie 4 Life / PhenomenalV1 / Greenery
FOLL: Strigoi / Ljp86 / Bradesmaen
INT: big_icky / BringBackTheAnchor

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU
Aren't we beautiful?

Producers must know and let them play for the content.
Of course they let the fish out of water join the show, that's easy content until they get voted out and the real show starts once the schemers and try-hards are left.

Same reason why the Bachelor never kicks off that one woman who starts all the fights and thinks they've already won and isn't afraid to brag about. Obviously has been told to keep her on so they can get a full episode of footage, and it helps kick-start their acting career once they do get eliminated cough Abbie Chatfield cough

Pingu needs to drink more water, that a deep yellow.

Of course they let the fish out of water join the show, that's easy content until they get voted out and the real show starts once the schemers and try-hards are left.

Same reason why the Bachelor never kicks off that one woman who starts all the fights and thinks they've already won and isn't afraid to brag about. Obviously has been told to keep her on so they can get a full episode of footage, and it helps kick-start their acting career once they do get eliminated cough Abbie Chatfield cough

Pingu needs to drink more water, that a deep yellow.
IMG_0816.jpeg

I'd never heard of her until now. 450k insta followers shows she's successful at being a celeb I guess.

Thanks I'll check those seasons out :)

Having not seen either any Tony or Sarah seasons I'll also check out the Cagayan season as well.
That's season 28. It's the first season I watched since I was a kid after going on r/survivor and trying to find out which season is one of the better ones.

Watched it. Loved it.

Then started my big binge watch on the whole show before getting burnt out. You won't be disappointed with Cagayan, that's for sure.

I’ve met a s**t load of Aussie players. I go to as many watch parties as possible. I’ve met Princess Nina - Queen Sandra’s daughter 😍
I’ve watched EVERY US, AUS, NZ and SA seasons lol ❤️
That is awesome. I loved Nina on the show, she's seems pretty cool to me.

****, how many seasons total is that? 60 plus, minimum. Crazy, you're a big time fangirl.

You listen to any podcasts? I was getting into RHAP stuff before getting burnt out.

I found that thread late, made one post to help us over the line and came out a winner. Woohoo! Lot of emotion.

King Tenz
Sassy Oh No GIF by FOX TV

And you're a GOAT online Survivor player? Is there anything this man can't do???

That is awesome. I loved Nina on the show, she's seems pretty cool to me.

*, how many seasons total is that? 60 plus, minimum. Crazy, you're a big time fangirl.

You listen to any podcasts? I was getting into RHAP stuff before getting burnt out.
#RHAP is awesome. I love the Australian Survivor podcast w/ Shannon Guss too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v Dragons FFC @ Van Cordlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back