Usage for hash tag: robbed

1. S

Game Day 2024 Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Anyone wanna explain how Rowell isn’t on 120? #r#robbed
  2. CaptainHowdy87

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Crows v Bombers Fri April 19th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

The Bogan King clearly dived on it. #robbed
  3. Orange crush

Prediction 2023 GWS Giants - Predicted best 22, breakout player(s), general player/team discussion & questions

I'd have Lloydy ahead a couple of those blokes ... #robbed
  4. S

Game Day 2023 Round 18 Discussion - Welcome to Carnage!!!

So you’re telling me 63 points for 22 possessions, 11 contested, 64% efficiency, 9 score involvements, 7 inside 50’s, 4 marks and 440m gained? #rob#robbed
  5. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

post simpsons gifs, apparently that quality content these days!!! #robbed
  6. CaptainHowdy87

AFL Grand Final AFL 2022 Grand Final - Cats vs Swans Sat Sept 24th 2:30pm EST (MCG)

Not a chance in hell the Pies would've rolled over and died like this. #robbed
  7. CaptainHowdy87

Prediction Brownlow tonight

A 1-2, a bounce, a don't argue and a goal. Regulation stuff for Dusty. The Jaicos goal was special. #robbed
  8. gutsroy

Game Day 2022 SC Round 23 - Grand Final Week

That's what you get for sending a seagull to do a lizard's job, Swannies. The disease vector should never take another kick-in for the rest of his career. #robbed
  9. thewizardmelon

Media TiFmedia Presents... Qards Against Humanity: Sweet FA Edition

#robbed I gave birth to an anti-Jabba admin and still didn’t get the chocolates?
  10. WestCoast05

MRP / Trib. 2022 MRO Discussion

Awwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeah!! Considering the Slobbo, Twately, Garry Lyon lynchfest for DRUG MURDERER Rioli I feel like we just won a PRELIM!! #robbed
  11. CaptainHowdy87

Brownlow Brownlow Medal 2021 - Congratulations Ollie Wines 🥂

I'll take a 25 posession Bont game over a 40 posession Titch game anyday. #robbed
  12. Greenery

Werewolf Discworld Werewolf

I warranted 3 imo #robbed
  13. MWPP

Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Also @oes you got my 5 :) #robbed
  14. Power Raid

Analysis Play Todd Marshall...

I was so confident his 32nd game was going to be his break out game. I predicted he'd kick a dozen or more. #robbed
  15. Power Raid

Has an AFL decision/policy ever cost your club a potential flag?

Port Adelaide would have 24 AFL flags by now, if we were permitted to wear our Prison Bars #robbed #VICBIAS
  16. giantroo

2020 Brownlow thread

Didn't even win mark of the week #robbed
  17. Hans Klopek

Game Day Game Day Round 13 2020 - Richmond vs Essendon, TIO Stadium, 7.45pm

A 10 part EPSN documentary the likes of which we haven't had since The Last Dance. Stay tuned for #robbed!
  18. WestCoast05

Are Richmond being looked after by AFL (MRP & Umpires)

...VFL club. Also remember this [incorrect] cover of the Herald Sun? You can't look at that and tell me everyone shares your mentality. When we won the 2018 GF - Robbo even hashtagged #robbed showing a pic of what he deemed Rioli blocking Maynard - even Whatley called him out for it on the...
  19. WestCoast05

News AFL Investigates Adelaide Crows' alleged training breach in Barossa

...the sports media content (whether it be a 'hold Tim Kelly to his contract' article/opinion, a 'let Brad Hill out of his contract' or a Robbo #robbed tweet after the 2018 GF. Nor are they the one not allowing WA teams to charter flights and probably would see it as a fair outcome considering...
  20. WestCoast05

Training 2019/20 Preseason Training

Robbo: #robbed
  21. Power Raid

First club to 17 premierships?

There's no V in AFL Port has 30+ premierships and I still can't believe Rozee didn't win the brownlow #robbed
  22. R

Game Day GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs, Finals Week 1 - 15:20 AEST, Sep 07, 2019

Umpires have cost them the 2019 flag by not paying them 1000 more free kicks and cracking down on the throwing. #robbed
  23. Harvey Manfrenjensenden

Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Can't believe this was rejected...... #robbed
Back