• Reilly O'Brien

• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I predicted we would play Marshall into form and he would kick 3+. Wish I had the balls to go for 5. Okay it was an obvious call because we usually play spuds into form but....I'm just the kind of turboking that demands respect

Now I remember. I did see that.

Two in a row CrowToon. Looking forward to what you’ve got for us next week.

Just take a minute. There was a small chance Dawson was going to select Port and not us.

You have chosen ……… wisely.
he was never picking them ever..

always wanted to be a crow..

he just played a little bit of a game for a little extra coin.

we should actually be paying him $200k more a year than what we are.. so we’re laughing too..

I predicted we would play Marshall into form and he would kick 3+. Wish I had the balls to go for 5. Okay it was an obvious call because we usually play spuds into form but....I'm just the kind of turboking that demands respect
That form will disappear with Stephen May by his side next week....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You’ve just gotta watch that Murphy incident again.

He got hit in the body. But he was able to make it look 100 times worse than it was, and the umpires ALWAYS pay those.

Then he went off holding his face. LOL.

I’ll say this again. It is long overdue that we had a few crafty little c*nts like this in our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year once we beat Melbourne i was trying to scramble for flight to sydney for the RIchmond game, but it was too expensive only a week out

this year - i got my flights booked in advance - so already have next week sorted

BRING ON THE BOMBERS

Good
Dawson, just about everything he touched turned to Gold. Coming here might cost him a flag.
Keays - busted his gut
Shoenberg - Slow start but good 2nd half
Berg - Good game but undermanned opposition, worth giving a few games I guess
Gollant - Needs to play every game to develop, forget Fog.
Hinge - Good user and versatile, a nice piece for the future.

Bad
ROB - Too many taps went straight to Port players
Fog - Move on
Crouch - Too much junk. Keays and Laird + rotate the kids is the way.
Jones - Don't trust his ball use under pressure and just cant find the ball, need to see him run and carry. Is more lockdown but its a waste him not being able to use his attributes.

You’ve just gotta watch that Murphy incident again.

He got hit in the body. But he was able to make it look 100 times worse than it was, and the umpires ALWAYS pay those.

Then he went off holding his face. LOL.

I’ll say this again. It is long overdue that we had a few crafty little c*nts like this in our team.
It was just so dumb. So so dumb

Credit to one of our posters on the WCE board, collecting some treats from over yonder:
Sack that motherf*er now. Sack him right ***** now.

Leave town tonight campaigner.

Pack your bags you absolute POS
Words can’t express the hate of Hinkley but the joy that this will inevitably lead to a new coach

fu** him off now. I can't wait to hear his bullshit press conference.

I am going to ring the club monday and cancel my remaining direct debits. I am seriously done after tonight
😡
😡
😡

fu**off idiot

Get this parasite out of my club.

[RE: Charlie Dixon] F*** off back to Gold Coast with that gremlin looking coach of yours

Ken Hinkley, you are a piece of shit. The fan base despises you. Now piss off.

I hate him and every coach in that box, the CEO and Prez.

It was careless but he would’ve gotten away with it if Murphy didn’t have the presence of mind to shrug under it.

When you watch the reverse angle replay there was no high contact at all, but Murphy made it look he’d been hit by an ice-cream truck. Lol.
He and Rowie do it well.

Hopefully more learn

It was careless but he would’ve gotten away with it if Murphy didn’t have the presence of mind to shrug under it.

When you watch the reverse angle replay there was no high contact at all, but Murphy made it look he’d been hit by an ice-cream truck. Lol.
It was a whole arm swing to the gut of a player that didn't have possession of the ball a week after someone just got reported for the same action. Stupid.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good
Hinge and Dawson have a really good understanding onfield

Almost were interchangeable at times. Were communicating a lot.

Sometimes one would play on the wing while the other dropped to half back. Swapped things around at various stages. When they're on the wing they're prepared to push deep forward knowing that the other is sweeping.

Port sat a bit closer on Dawson in the 2nd half so he went straight to half back, a few kick outs, intercept or two, ball back in his hands. Back in the game.

We haven't had this sort of dynamic flexibility for a while. Usually very structured.

Good
Hinge and Dawson have a really good understanding onfield

Almost were interchangeable at times. Were communicating a lot.

One would play on the wing while the other dropped to half back. Swapped things around at various stages. When they're on the wing they're prepared to push deep forward knowing that the other is sweeping.

Port sat a bit closer on Dawson in the 2nd half so he went straight to half back, a few kick outs, intercept or two, ball back in his hands. Back in the game.

We haven't had this sort of dynamic flexibility for a while. Usually very structured.
This will come with more experience and understanding

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU: Jordan Dawson sinks Port Adelaide after the siren

Back