• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got home and saw the final 2 minute coverage

Good: Anthony Hudson commentating the game

Best commentator in the game covering this game <3

Good
Hinge and Dawson have a really good understanding onfield

Almost were interchangeable at times. Were communicating a lot.

Sometimes one would play on the wing while the other dropped to half back. Swapped things around at various stages. When they're on the wing they're prepared to push deep forward knowing that the other is sweeping.

Port sat a bit closer on Dawson in the 2nd half so he went straight to half back, a few kick outs, intercept or two, ball back in his hands. Back in the game.

We haven't had this sort of dynamic flexibility for a while. Usually very structured.
Don't tell Nicks

yeah, murray was disgusting in the SANFL today.. just nowhere near it and did some really dumb things..

mcasey was quiet..

I thought Borlase played alright (and he did) but not as good as I thought he was when I realised half of the possessions I was attributing to Borlase were actually Nankervis!.. they look very similar out on the ground..

Nankervis was unbelievably good today in the SANFL.. we have found an absolute gem in that one.. so smooth, so clean, so well skilled.

How is his high half forward skills?

Was pleasing to see some maligned players show they want to have a career.

Himmelberg has teased with glimpses of decent football before. Tonight had a more constant presence during the whole game. Didn't drift out of things. Made a lot of contests. And didn't flub his shots at goal like he usually does.

Murphy redeemed himself with some great stoppage work and stuff around the contest after those laughable shots at goal - the snap on his left foot from 15m that didn't penetrate the goal square, the 20m pressure-free drop punt that he duffed. Needs to play high, high high half forward. Really high. As far from the goals as possible high. Rory Laird short pass high. Cheech & Chong high.

Frampton's one-on-one defending was obviously comical but he used the ball well by foot in the second half. Contributed something at least

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Special shout-out to Zak Butters for drinking his own bathwater, playing a completely ineffectual game and trying (and failing) multiple times to take out Crows players off the ball. EAD.

Special shout-out to Zak Butters for drinking his own bathwater, playing a completely ineffectual game and trying (and failing) multiple times to take out Crows players off the ball. EAD.
Reckon he got concussed in the first half after a friendly fire hit

Couple of times Dawson absolutely TORCHED Karl Amon on the wing, made him look very silly

Ugly: SMA - I sit in the 500 level in the Eastern stand

Late last year the SMA changed the upper deck main bar setup

Whatever they've done is an utter disater

Pre-covid - get there 2 min before siren. Im back to the disabled seating before the siren. so I dont get in the way of fellow fans during play.

Now - In line for 5-10 minutes and getting back to my seat late half time/5min in to next quarter.

Absolute bs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU: Jordan Dawson sinks Port Adelaide after the siren

Back