• Harry Schoenberg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugly: SMA - I sit in the 500 level in the Eastern stand

Late last year the SMA changed the upper deck main bar setup

Whatever they've done is an utter disater

Pre-covid - get there 2 min before siren. Im back to the disabled seating before the siren. so I dont get in the way of fellow fans during play.

Now - In line for 5-10 minutes and getting back to my seat late half time/5min in to next quarter.

Absolute bs.
Did they put the snaking lineup to the bar instead of 4-5 straight lines? They did that downstairs and it made everything way slower.

Port board are saying "iTs JUsT GoOD BoDy WOrk!"

View attachment 1361050
At the game it looked like a definite free.

The real bone of contention was whether Murphy faked being injured so he didn't have to take the kick.

I'm most probably of the opinion that Murphy holding his head and going off the field was staged so he didn't take the kick, but the free was definitely there.

The real bone of contention was whether Murphy faked being injured so he didn't have to take the kick.

I'm most probably of the opinion that Murphy holding his head and going off the field was staged so he didn't take the kick, but the free was definitely there.

I hope Murphy faked it after they faked the Skinner injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The free was for high contact. There was no high contact.

Murphy just very good at making it look like high contact in real time.

That was the best part. I couldn’t give one flying **** if it was there or not.

Didn't he just came back from neck surgery?
1648825166075.png

The free was for high contact. There was no high contact.

Murphy just very good at making it look like high contact in real time.

That was the best part. I couldn’t give one flying fu** if it was there or not.

It was high contact in the sense that Mayes slammed Murphy's head into the ground during the tackle when he didn't even have the ball

It was high contact in the sense that Mayes slammed Murphy's head into the ground during the tackle when he didn't even have the ball

That might be true, and maybe there was another, different free kick there, but I’ll repeat myself... that isn‘t what the umpire paid.

He paid a high tackle.

There was no high tackle to speak of.

Murphy comprehensively duped the umpire. Both with the free kick and then going off the ground.

And the conversation we should be having is the one about how ****ing great it is we’ve got a player smart enough to do that, and maybe he can teach everyone else to do it too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU: Jordan Dawson sinks Port Adelaide after the siren

Back