Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Port mate of mine told me today he will fair dinkum riot if Port lose tomorrow and next week against WCE, and Hinkley isn't sacked. I hate Port as much as the next taxpayer, but Koch is doing an Albo if he thinks keeping Ken will do any good

Joined September 2021, no posts until today. Then 40

All about Port…

Last edited:
If Kern is sacked at the end of the year can anyone really imagine Bassett wanting the senior gig there after seeing how the supporters treat the coach and club when things don’t go their way? I don’t pretend to know Bass but I can’t see him wanting the job, Montgomery maybe.

If Kern is sacked at the end of the year can anyone really imagine Bassett wanting the senior gig there after seeing how the supporters treat the coach and club when things don’t go their way? I don’t pretend to know Bass but I can’t see him wanting the job, Montgomery maybe.
Perhaps Brendan Lade.

Chalked up his 1st win yesterday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS will sack Leon Cameron well before Port sack Hinkley I reckon

Should be Operation Get Clarko at Ports
Port can't afford to pay out Hinkley's contract AND lure Clarko over. If they do go ahead with sacking Kern, they'll have to go with a cheaper option.

Koch and co. cant sack Hinkley without admitting mistake and I don't think they are capable of doing that.

If it wasn't for footy department caps and them being in a ton of debt I think they would of tried to do a coach in waiting handover thing or Ken ascends to some director of coaching role.

Not at all deserved but it's a way out for the club and Ken would have the ego to do it.

I want them to lose today because I think the fallout will be entertaining but beyond that we probably want them to show a little hope going into next year. The longer Ken is coaching for his career the more damage they'll have to recover from.

Alir back today, Carlton a bit shaky.

Port will win. Then beat up on WCE next week.

I reckon there are enough flat track wins for them in the season to finish 8th to 10th.

Ken keeps his job as they will write the poor start to the season off due to injuries.

Get an easier draw for 2023, make Finals. Kenny extended for 2024/5.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back