Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously don't think it's the last time they pick him? jeezus 'wield the axe' and in come yoyo selection spuds Fogarty 'n Rowe lol.

Franga down back has more potential than fogger dogger and Rowe imo. He's not a great defender but showed a bit of potential as an intercept mark type, and occasionally surprisingly good field kicking..

Lumumba is 50% right & 50% a raving nutjob.
He'd complain if he walked in to the most progressive inclusive environment in the world.

Fortunately for everyone except him, he walked in to Collingwood and all his complaints are being proven true and legitimate about their ratbag organisation.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

He'd complain if he walked in to the most progressive inclusive environment in the world.

Fortunately for everyone except him, he walked in to Collingwood and all his complaints are being proven true and legitimate about their ratbag organisation.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
I actually don't think he's that progressive or inclusive himself tbh

Franga down back has more potential than fogger dogger and Rowe imo. He's not a great defender but showed a bit of potential as an intercept mark type, and occasionally surprisingly good field kicking..
Franga is a great nickname for a defender, although he doesn't stop you from scoring just prevents any unexpected consequences.

Will be interesting to see if Cameron going earlier than expected, means he gets a job at another club in 2023 with all the potential moves in play.

If not, I think he will be a head coach of a club again in 2024 or later.

Thats why Hinkley wont leave. He isnt confident someone else will pick him up, unless they are a disaster club, and he doesnt want to start at the bottom again.
Geez, if I was another club I'd take Hinkley 1000 times before I took Cameron. GWS have been by far the worse coached team in the comp for a long time. The inability to structure a successful football program with their talent and their ongoing draft pick influx from trades is just an astonishing failure.

Franga is a great nickname for a defender, although he doesn't stop you from scoring just prevents any unexpected consequences.

Franga is “female fowl” in Portuguese.

Frango (“male fowl”) is also a slang for a goal when the goalkeeper fails to defend an easy ball…

Franga is “female fowl” in Portuguese.

Frango (“male fowl”) is also a slang for a goal when the goalkeeper fails to defend an easy ball…

Franga or Franger is slang for condom in South Australia & Victoria.

What exactly has James Hird done to merit discussion about becoming a senior coach again? I mean being at the helm when there's a systemic doping program should rule out someone as credentialed as Clarkson, but Hird? C'mon. I don't understand why there's even any narrative around him landing another gig.

What exactly has James Hird done to merit discussion about becoming a senior coach again? I mean being at the helm when there's a systemic doping program should rule out someone as credentialed as Clarkson, but Hird? C'mon. I don't understand why there's even any narrative around him landing another gig.
Afl feels like they dudded him out of a job because they let him take over as a young impressionable coach.

Kekw.

Yep

Pyke, Lyon, Buckley, Hird, Clarkson

One od them doesnt have a GF to their name

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep

Pyke, Lyon, Buckley, Hird, Clarkson

One od them doesnt have a GF to their name
Or even a finals win.

James Hird has a significantly worse record than Ken Hinkley, let alone Clarko.

It’s amazing he’s even employed by an AFL club at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back