Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

That bench is interesting. Assuming the second ruck is a lock, it means one of Scott, Powell, Greenwood or Thomas is dropped.

*I know the sides aren’t literal, but rarely (if ever) is someone dropped that is named onfield.
With Jed back up closer to what we expect from him, I think Greenwood is the logical one of those four to make way. Atu or Lazarro as Emergency

Who gets Toby Greene?

Turner did a decent job previously, Lmac too

Turner lol. 3 disposals and was absolutely awful. If he doesn’t deserve to be dropped after that game then he will never be dropped. It doesn’t speak well to the coach who won’t drop a senior leader who is so badly underforming. One of Thomas, Scott or Powell will get the chop though (because we just know he’s not going to drop Greenwood). Awful stuff.
Coach will drop Powell. Will put money on it. Becoming like the Brad Scott days. Drop the kids and play the underperforming senior leaders.

If Turner plays this weekend Noble has to go.

Rediculous not having mcguinnes at least in the extended squad. The guy has been working his but off this year and playing well each week in vfl.
Archer ahead of Mcguiness?!
Wtf - have they seen archer play in the VFL ?! He is years … (yes years) behind Mcguiness!
And that is being generous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Archer ahead of Mcguiness?!
Wtf - have they seen archer play in the VFL ?! He is years … (yes years) behind Mcguiness!
And that is being generous.
For Archer in vfl id say the club have been going on his performance in terms of how his direct opponent plays. obvs not on possessions. if hes keeping his man to 1 goal or whatever then he is doing his job but fact is it doesn't make sense not naming mcguinnes considering they lost Mckay and gws have a tall forward line. fact is someone like turner should not be in the team at all yet is in the line up which is absolutely ridiculous. The club wonders why they cant get supporters at the game, its shit decisions like this.

Lol. And Archer being named on the extended bench or the emergencies every week?

Named due to lack of AFL listed players who have had continuity.

There is zero chance he gets selected.

When more players get continuity at VFL level he won’t be named anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If Turner plays this weekend Noble has to go.
If you seriously believe that this is the final straw that will force the board to call an emergency general meeting, then you are beyond salvation!

Coach Emeritus Scamper
Resized_IMG951321.jpeg

and
Coach Sissy Rose:
Resized_20210507_204521.jpeg

both say the following:

This is beyond a joke. Turner keeps his spot, Stephenson gets a bake from the VFL coach but comes straight in, Scott named on the bench and Xerri gets named.

I can not buy into this rebuild one bit.
What is there left to pick? If you are not accepting of what is going on, then on your way. Go barrack for Essendon.

Just checked the record of who we fielded in round 13 to draw against the Giants last year because I couldn't remember.

Surprise, surprise - it was a dramatically different line-up.

OUTS: Cunnington, Atley, Dumont, Garner, Zurhaar, Tarrant, McKay, Mahoney
IN: McDonald, Corr, JHF, Anderson, Perez, Hayden, Curtis, Taylor

GWS OUTs: Taranto, Mumford, Finlayson, Hopper, Reid, Lloyd
INs: Taylor, Riccardi, Perryman, Sproule, Hogan, Peatling

I'm going Sunday and I like the low crowds: easy to get a seat, easy to get a beer, its less embarrassing watching your team lose etc....
What I am hoping to see is:
1. the person doing the short kick out of the backline actually running past for the handball receive (looking at you LMac).
2. the forwards holding their ground so there is some possibility we kick a few goals.
3. lots of "not-dissenting" arm waving just to take the piss
I dont give a f*k what the media say for the next 12 months. With 50k members, no debt and good facilities at Arden St we arent going anywhere ever. Call us North, Norf, Kangas, Shinboners, Roos whatever.. it doesnt matter, we know who we are and if you are confused thats your problem.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back