Autopsy Round 16 vs Collingwood at Metricon Stadium, Saturday 2nd July, 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say every game from now on is important, I didn't realise we are 0% chance if we lose, even more nervous now haha
0% is maybe an overstatement but a loss is going to seriously seriously dent our chances. We are 2 games and percentage out of 8th and Richmond play West Coast, so if they win as expected and we lose, we will be 2 games and percentage out of 9th.

0% is maybe an overstatement but a loss is going to seriously seriously dent our chances. We are 2 games and percentage out of 8th and Richmond play West Coast, so if they win as expected and we lose, we will be 2 games and percentage out of 9th.
The attitude should definitely be every game is a must win though, loss will definitely hurt.

With St Kilda winning, if we don't beat Pies tomorrow we are 0% chance of finals. Very important game

I wouldn't say 0%, but it'll certainly be tough.

Most importantly, we'd lose control of our own fate and have to start hoping/relying on other results. Not a position you want to be in this far out.

and if we win (let's be positive here!), we'll still be in 11th, but only one game out, with our percentage being better than St Kilda (who will be in 8th) and Collingwood (9th). (WB will be 10th, same games, but unless we absolutely demolish Collingwood, they'll have better %)

I assumed a Richmond win, but really that result wont change that much for us this week. (although Richmond losing will make things a little better for us overall)

But they beat the Blues so I am honestly half OK with it.....

PS. Martin missing again.
I was on the carlton thread for a different reason but pretty funny reading them saying he's a bust and they got robbed aha.. bit similar on the north board too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the rain has gotten better.

I’m down at the Broadbeach (restaurant:bar) pies supporters everywhere.

Came straight from the airport even left my jacket on the plane accidentally

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Good you won't be needing that :tearsofjoy: Head straight to the SUNS shop at Metricon and get your replacement jacket :p

Swans loosing means another spot in the 8 is potentially up for grabs.

Now we just need to reach out and grab it!

Let's win this thing!

5e1d4602ece49f255d3ebff720bfb362.jpg

Chilling in my hotel room before my friend and I head to the game. We are gonna get an Uber

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So if we win because SUNS isn't there it's a new tradition, but if we lose because SUNS isn't there we blame him?
Considering he was at both the Sydney and Freo wins I'm nervous to not have him in the building 😬

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 16 vs Collingwood at Metricon Stadium, Saturday 2nd July, 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back