Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Slider_1920X730_Desk.jpg

What happen Port???

Last edited:
Surely having a European company doing our merchandise, we surely would have some input into designs and styles.
It's not greyhound owning, part time cement-head or wanna be firefighter type clothing.

Must be exclusive northern beachside sidderney type wear???

WORK HARD
PLAY HARDER​

Macron strongly believes in the values of hard work and constant improvement. Sport requires effort, sweat and will power, and Macron knows it. Our will power is our strength. Work Hard. Play Harder.

From the official Macron website. Hhmmm, stealth indeedery.

BESPOKE SERVICE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS​

Macron provides a bespoke service: the design team produces original and unique items in order to create something special for all its stakeholders: supporters, professional clubs, amateur clubs, individual sportspeople.

ITALIAN STYLE AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL​

Born and based in Italy, fashion and style are intrinsic characteristics of the Macron brand. Shirt designs are influenced by style and fashion expectations of fans and players. No detail is overlooked. Whether it be design, manufacturing, delivery, Macron ensures every detail is perfect.

OUR MISSION​

We work hard to create cutting edge, high performance sportswear to support athletes from grassroots to professionals in their efforts to become their own hero on and off the field.

We strive to build a community that shares our passion for true sport.

We believe that high standards of good management, social responsibility and respect for the environment are the way to design the future.

We are not the only ones who strive to make our community prouderery

I think there's quite a good chance that we wear the stealth guernsey in a game, provided they've actually made player versions.

Mainly because the club just don't get it. They don't care about the bars, they talk about them so little it's like they're embarrassed at their own failure and they would absolutely fail to make the connection between the current very sore issue of the bars and wearing a brand new fashion guernsey.

I think there's quite a good chance that we wear the stealth guernsey in a game, provided they've actually made player versions.

Mainly because the club just don't get it. They don't care about the bars, they talk about them so little it's like they're embarrassed at their own failure and they would absolutely fail to make the connection between the current very sore issue of the bars and wearing a brand new fashion guernsey.
They're player issue. Butters' one in the background of that podcast has a GPS pocket.

Dixon's wearing 'Stealth' match shorts here as well.
292941261_10159266816998882_8279592900268765740_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the moment they posted these with "what do you think fans do you like them?" it was clear it was a way to get these accepted as a gameday Guernsey by "stealth" (see what they did there?).

Which wouldn't be an issue whatsoever (they're not a bad look) if there wasn't a clear Guernsey related issue that means a lot to the fans that the club is trying desperately (and succeeding in, at least in their eyes) sweeping under the rug.

I guarantee we wear these at our home Showdown in Round 23. It will be hyped as a "win for the fans" and any mentions of any other guernseys, the least of which the one that we've set the lowest bar for ourselves to wear that has still not been allowed, will be ignored.

Get out your stealth scarves and wave them around Power fans as we celebrate the saviour Ken Hinkley locking in another year at the little battler club from Alberton, brought to you by KFC - I don't care, I love it! ⚡⚡⚡🔵⚪⚫⚡⚡⚡

I implore anyone from the club reading this not to go ahead and wear this guernsey in a game, ever!

Remember what happened last time you failed to read the room "2 club captains" if you need reminding.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to wear this guernsey, unless you want to be seen to be giving a big F You to your own supporter base!

...go ahead and do it. I dare you!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

They're player issue. Butters' one in the background of that podcast has a GPS pocket.

Dixon's wearing 'Stealth' match shorts here as well.
292941261_10159266816998882_8279592900268765740_n.jpg

Good spot!

Actually I think I could handle us wearing the Stealth Guernsey if they announced it as our home guernsey for 2023/24, and with a further announcement that we'll keep changing it every 2 years because Port Adelaide already has a guernsey and the rest of these guernseys are just temporary placeholders.

From the moment they posted these with "what do you think fans do you like them?" it was clear it was a way to get these accepted as a gameday Guernsey by "stealth" (see what they did there?).

Which wouldn't be an issue whatsoever (they're not a bad look) if there wasn't a clear Guernsey related issue that means a lot to the fans that the club is trying desperately (and succeeding in, at least in their eyes) sweeping under the rug.

I guarantee we wear these at our home Showdown in Round 23. It will be hyped as a "win for the fans" and any mentions of any other guernseys, the least of which the one that we've set the lowest bar for ourselves to wear that has still not been allowed, will be ignored.

Get out your stealth scarves and wave them around Power fans as we celebrate the saviour Ken Hinkley locking in another year at the little battler club from Alberton, brought to you by KFC - I don't care, I love it! ⚡⚡⚡🔵⚪⚫⚡⚡⚡
Last game of the year
We wear that cheap tat
Lose to the cows
Finish 12th
Hinkley coaches another year
Happy Days.😡

A couple years ago the club set an agenda regarding guernseys. To wear our guernsey more regularly.

Now, with the exception of indigenous round (and tbh I'd be completely cool if we stopped doing that at AFL level) we should not introduce any new guernseys to our current setup, even as a one off. Not until we make some sort of headway regarding regular usage of the bars.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back