Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave me alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. I’ve already got a colonoscopy under me belt and I can smell the lube and rubber glove of my GP for the prostate check from here.

vigilantevol1.png

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. I’ve already got a colonoscopy under me belt and I can smell the lube and rubber glove of my GP for the prostate check from here.

I've just received my second "poo kit" since turning five-0.

My kids think it is hilarious that the government wants me to shit in a tube and send it to them.

Bingo. First one of many last month. Didn’t mind the 3 day cleanse to be honest.

Has the store ever sent out $50 vouchers en masse before like they have this week? Sales of club gear being down would be a fairly good yardstick for where support and enthusiasm currently sits, I'd think.

It's a tough environment for retail at the moment anyway even without adding an underperforming team to the mix.

It's a tough environment for retail at the moment anyway even without adding an underperforming team to the mix.
Would also say it’s a good way to get people through the doors to look at the new development.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would also say it’s a good way to get people through the doors to look at the new development.

10 years ago me and my friends went there to eat most Thursday nights, after AFL games, and when SANFL games were at Alberton because we wanted to. Doesnt even register in my thoughts now.

Has the store ever sent out $50 vouchers en masse before like they have this week? Sales of club gear being down would be a fairly good yardstick for where support and enthusiasm currently sits, I'd think.
I pay for 5 different memberships.

Dad got one for the membership I pay for him, I didn't get one.

Come to think of it, I didn’t even bother to spend my ‘thanks for the free money!’ 2020 voucher.

Maybe it’s because I dress exclusively like a lawn bowler now, idk.

10 years ago me and my friends went there to eat most Thursday nights, after AFL games, and when SANFL games were at Alberton because we wanted to. Doesnt even register in my thoughts now.
Hopefully they get back to things like talking footy, not for everyone but it’s great to take the kids. I remember they used to make a bit of an effort for away games, the new bar would be a great place to watch.

Long gloves should be a part of the uniform, like socks (which should be pulled up all the way)

I could see Travis sporting these.
Not sure about anyone else though.

MG_5936_8c103e57-3784-4848-a629-eb04b5a6fa09_1000x.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back