Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

* 90's retro is such a s**t look...the stuff people choose looked s**t in the 90's and wasn't what any decent dresser was wearing. It's like they've picked the worst s**t in the decade to represent it.
90s adidas, nike, kappa stuff absolutely rocks this stuff is just so boring

90s adidas, nike, kappa stuff absolutely rocks this stuff is just so boring

It's safe.
Nothing too out there.
Can't take a risk.
Can't go outside the lines.
Musn't upset the True Bleeders™

****ing depressing.

The 90's was ******* disgusting for clothing and dress sense. Leave it where it belongs, the rear view mirror.

You take that back!

97ieovn7jxu01.jpg

Even that is just a bunch of millennials attempting 90's retro. Possibly even more grotesque.

Definitely millennials and definitely sadder.

I do remember the wide scarab pants thing though. I'd already gone through my nightclub phase at the time so never felt the urge to partake. Good for hiding contraband I'd imagine.

Definitely millennials and definitely sadder.

I do remember the wide scarab pants thing though. I'd already gone through my nightclub phase at the time so never felt the urge to partake. Good for hiding contraband I'd imagine.

Fashion wise, the 60's are almost untouchable, right up until the hippies came along and ruined the decades grade point average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whole stealth thing just kinda reeks of some Marvel or DC Comics themed s**t.
The NFL clubs are hard into it next year as they've allowed clubs a second helmet design.

They didn't used to allow it as they wanted to make sure the players were wearing well fitting helmets.

So I'm wrong in thinking if you were coming of age through the 90's you didn't sneak into Gen x?

It’s both. Late Gen Xers would’ve been teenagers during the 90s, but the poorly-named “Millennial” generation started in 1981 so a lot of them were teens in the 90s too.

Does anyone know if the store sells kids SANFL guernseys? My daughter is about to start Auskick and obviously theres only one guernsey design I want her wearing.
They sure do, I was there yesterday buying one and they had a good range of kids sizes so you should easily be able to get one that fits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back