Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarksons.

Alistair to North in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same old hasbeens who were trying to knife The Prez four weeks ago now trying to claim credit for her excellent work with Clarko.

They would have *ed it right up if they were in charge, we all know it.
Someone had to get in a do the real work. Folks know that Clarkson basically fell into Sonja's lap.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

You know that Pete's phone will be blowing up from all the liniment sniffers in his little bubble, telling him how great it is.

He'll be loving the attention.
"Yes, I was concerned that we wouldn't get this over the line. Just had to do my bit "

Welcome back, to BF at least. Have a mojito for me when you get to Bali.

Thanks, Tas. Already done the Bali leg. Was there for a month back in April with the lovely Sopwiths. Place was a ghost town. In my 40-odd trips over there, I've never seen anything like it. Walking down Legian Street was like that scene in 28 Days Later just after Cillian Murphy wakes up and leaves the hospital. And to be honest, it totally kicked arse.

Knowing full well that you're a man of impeccable taste Deano, I need to broach one of the more pressing issues at hand.

Ham on a Parma or not?

Please tell me you're a traditionalist and shun this cullinary vandalism.

Of course, if you acknowledge a parmagiana as a parmi, then you're answer is moot anyway.

Enjoy the holiday and greetings to you and yours, old bean :handfist::handfist:

Cheers, man.

It's a "parma" of course, but my answer may disappoint. On the one hand I acknowledge that it is indeed culinary vandalism, but on the other hand it is a crime that I have participated in many times.

I have even participated in the ultimate parma desecration.....pineapple.

AccomplishedThunderousDorado-max-1mb.gif

That said, I absolutely respect the parma purists. You guys are the real heroes in this story.

I saw Alastair Clarkson at a grocery store in Errol St yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him who he's gonna coach or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and punching the wall in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Make of that what you will

So much the same as AnEmptyChair's encounter, only this time it was Clarko that got fingered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Hey Al, meet our crazy uncle"...

It’s a bit pathetic. However, every little helps to make it harder for Clarko to turn us down. Of course, the downside is, he might think we’re too desperate…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Someone had to get in a do the real work. Folks know that Clarkson basically fell into Sonja's lap.

Yeah, anyone could have done it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back