Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarksons.

Alistair to North in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw Alastair Clarkson at a grocery store in Errol St yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him who he's gonna coach or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and punching the wall in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Make of that what you will

My kids are now bouncing around the living room, experiencing this for the first time.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I know the song but wouldn’t recognise or know who made it. Just like how people think Nicki Minaj sang WAP lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if we had the choice Clarkson for Horne Francis.. who would it be ?? For me Clarkson in . If Horne Francis is home sick bye bye . We’d get some other kid with a better attitude.
We're trading? With a club Alastair isn't tied to?

Rawling has had his issues, but that is next level.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I saw Alastair Clarkson at a grocery store in Errol St yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him who he's gonna coach or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and punching the wall in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Make of that what you will
Finally!

Urgh this old guys news advert is making the rounds today. Just makes us look silly imo. Doubt the club would have signed off on this if they knew.
The club didn’t put it out so I don’t think it makes us look silly. It’s driven by a very passionate supporter and it’s his way of showing his passion. Not my style but let’s embrace the passion! And we’re all for him coming ‘home’ 😀

"Hey Al, meet our crazy uncle"...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

You know that Pete's phone will be blowing up from all the liniment sniffers in his little bubble, telling him how great it is.

He'll be loving the attention.

Urgh this old guys news advert is making the rounds today. Just makes us look silly imo. Doubt the club would have signed off on this if they knew.

Same old hasbeens who were trying to knife The Prez four weeks ago now trying to claim credit for her excellent work with Clarko.

They would have ****ed it right up if they were in charge, we all know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back