We made the finals… Changes VS Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Roarke goes to another level in the wet. It's bizarre. Chuck a bet on him to get 25 touches and 2 goals.
I believe in you Scrag.....I only took 20 touches though. Even though he's a god, it is Roarke after all 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220829-183917~2.png
    Screenshot_20220829-183917~2.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 151
The Bont and Macrae go alright in the wet.

Port at AO in 2019 - I was there and it was an absolute monsoon, but loved watching Bont and Macrae light it up.

Bont in particular looked like he was playing with a Velcro ball and gloves while hardly any Port players could function.

If it is wet I’d back those guys in.

Port at AO in 2019 - I was there and it was an absolute monsoon, but loved watching Bont and Macrae light it up.

Bont in particular looked like he was playing with a Velcro ball and gloves while hardly any Port players could function.

If it is wet I’d back those guys in.
Bonts was the best wet weather game I’ve ever seen.

The general opinion by mainstream and social media is this game is irrevelant to the finals it is the far as the winner will go. Well maybe not especially if the cats beat the pies. If we win this one then play the pies who we beat by 48 points last time we played and then a win there could see us play the dees in a prelim. final and we also beat them last time. A lot ifs but expect the unexpected from Bevo's Bradbury Bulldogs.
The pies had a number of outs when we played them earlier in the year.

Taberner apparently isn't going to be selected for the elimination final (it could be mind games). If so, I think we can afford to go a little smaller especially in the wet. I think we only need 2 of Gardner, Cordy & Keath as KPDs with Darcy as cover playing in the front half. They'll likely have Lobb, Logue & Fyfe as the KPF options.

In: West, Keath
Out: Bruce, Cordy

Tabernar may be a Majak Daw medalist contender but his absence will still be missed. Surely our man Lobb can't bang home 4 goals from 50m out on 60 degree angles again.

Need to be careful not to make too much of weather and the opposite too little of it

Start of the week the weather was 6-15 mm of rain with showers now still only Tuesday (4 days to go) but it is 4-8mm of rain with showers easing

rely on us been the better side, better prepared and not on weather

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabernar may be a Majak Daw medalist contender but his absence will still be missed. Surely our man Lobb can't bang home 4 goals from 50m out on 60 degree angles again.
Don't think I've ever seen a player repetitively hit the ball so sweet as Lobb that day. Was quite incredible.

Remove this Banner Ad

We made the finals… Changes VS Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back