Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds perfect for the casual peeping tom. Advertise pool on app, vet potential hirees based on FB/IG pics, hide in bushes/hidden camera, profit.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

So comm games closing ceremony at kardinia Park. So guessing one australian-ism they can have is Joel selwood getting a free kick for a high tackle he ducks in to?

Lol how shit is the Commonwealth Games

Kardinia park fmd..

Lol how s**t is the Commonwealth Games

Kardinia park fmd..
You are right.

But IFF the regional centres to be used for the 2026 Commonwealth Games - Ballarat, Bendigo Geelong, Gippsland - use the funding and revenue from the games to build decent high quality self sustainable athlete and visitor accommodation that is later transferred to quality affordable public housing that could help solve the growing accommodation crisis in Victoria.

Just an idea that I'm sure others have mentioned and which should be used for the 2032 Brisbane Olympics.

Because the billions that goes into staging the Olympics and other one off sporting extravaganzas across the world only to see what is built to get them go into disrepair and under-use once the event is over is a bloody disgrace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Movie is 31 years old. As old as the movie Spartacus was in 1991.

I had seen the movie Spartacus before turning 23 in 1991, but then again, I do like me a good gladiator movie.

EyrP_sRWgAATJXL.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this on Reddit and felt very old when the top comments were "I don't get it", "Can someone explain this for me", etc
Sorry to rub it in but I also don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back