Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so you can't think horseracing is cruel and pointless but still enjoy the occasional wagyu in good conscience, lol dude
Hey I have no skin in this game

Just relevant considering the more newsworthy situations recently pertaining to allegations of virtue signalling.

I cooked a Wagyu steak once, it was pretty good but probably wasted on my cooking. Just give me the dead horses and I'll bbq them up, all I'm good for.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Wait so you can't think horseracing is cruel and pointless but still enjoy the occasional wagyu in good conscience, lol dude
If you can't be absolutely perfect, why bother to try to better yourself at all?

andre the giant wrestling GIF by WWE

Is this what it's like to have a normal baby?

Every single one of his five days of living has been easier than any single day of the firstborn's life, by a degree that truly feels like we are replaying the game with cheats. Even right now the four year old is pushing our limits every second of her waking hours, and the newborn is so incredibly chill.

I used to think maybe I was exaggerating how demanding our daughter was and is, now I know if anything, I was understating.

This is brilliant.

Last edited:
Is this what it's like to have a normal baby?

Every single one of his five days of living has been easier than any single day of the firstborn's life, by a degree that truly feels like we are replaying the game with cheats. Even right now the four year old is pushing our limits every second of her waking hours, and the newborn is so incredibly chill.

I used to think maybe I was exaggerating how demanding our daughter was and is, now I know if anything, I was understating.

This is brilliant.

Interesting. We have a very high maintenance 4 y.o. (nonverbal autistic, significant gross motor skills delay) and are collectively on the fence about having another. We want to, but there’s also the whole thing of, the one we already have is a full time job and possibly - probably not, but possibly - always will be. It’s a dice roll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. We have a very high maintenance 4 y.o. (nonverbal autistic, significant gross motor skills delay) and are collectively on the fence about having another. We want to, but there’s also the whole thing of, the one we already have is a full time job and possibly - probably not, but possibly - always will be. It’s a dice roll.
Ours had motor and speech delays, she's more than fine now though, but physically underdeveloped and has autistic qualities, she's likely on the spectrum, that or ADHD.

Her moods have improved a lot in the last year, she's happy more than often, but her attitude and energy levels are truly ridiculous, if someone was telling me about her I wouldn't believe it, and she's still prone to complete emotional meltdowns unpredictably, that manifests as anger.

Ever since she was out the womb she was full on. She had two moods for the first year and more of her life. Crying and sucking boob 24/7, or just crying. Its been tough, but choosing to only have one kid wasn't an option. Parenthood for me was a double or nothing arrangement. We were always going to try for another. Don't wanna be no weirdo only child raiser.

Last edited:
raman one thing I will say too is that our full time daughter has taken really well to having a baby around. We were worried she'd be put out and it would disrupt her super sensitive behaviours and lifestyle she's only just starting to become comfortable with. No, she's doing better than we ever expected.

Make the kids take piano lessons edgie when they are the only one(s) on whatever instrument in a teenage band later on that can read music & have an understanding of composition they'll thank you for it.

Another dickless attack on a priceless peice of art in Holland.
Bring attention to Climate change eh? Let's get real, there's zero people going 'My god! I never knew of this Climate change, until now. I will dedicate my life to making the world carbon neutral'. They just want their face on the news. The next lot that glue themselves to a road or building should be left there for a few days, no one allowed near them to feed or give drinks to or get them unstuck, until they beg forgiveness on camera. Let them reap what they sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back