List Mgmt. 2023 List Management and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Day says he wants to go to port if he is keen to come back to SA, then it won't matter what draft capital they have or we have as the hawks will need to deal with Port
Yep but it might look like an easier route to get to crows

Sacred heart lad , normally Glenelg types …. Crows were basically formed from Glenelg = definitely coming to crows

Spread it around

Yep but it might look like an easier route to get to crows

Sacred heart lad , normally Glenelg types …. Crows were basically formed from Glenelg = definitely coming to crows

Spread it around
Robert Day West Adelaide champion and Hawks premiership player player is his grandfather, Ian Day West/South Adelaide champion is Robert's older brother and grandfather of the Suns Sam Day. I think more chance he'd come to the Crows anyhow

Unless Day says he wants to go to port if he is keen to come back to SA, then it won't matter what draft capital they have or we have as the hawks will need to deal with Port
We need jack Graham to get in Will's ear...;)

Robert Day West Adelaide champion and Hawks premiership player player is his grandfather, Ian Day West/South Adelaide champion is Robert's older brother and grandfather of the Suns Sam Day. I think more chance he'd come to the Crows anyhow

Lets not forget his Grandmother Doris.

Massive Crows fan

Lets not forget his Grandmother Doris.

Massive Crows fan
Are you that old?

She's a ring in though her real name is/was Doris Kapelhoff and she's not in the land of the living anymore.

1676427345573.jpeg

Doing my part. Was hoping we’d go under the radar and let the other eat themselves.

Think the rest of board, esp the Hawks, caught on
Yeah, Hawks are coming out of the woodwork to vote. Some Tigers were voting for Hawks thinking they could still get a medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d prefer him there than half back as he can’t defend

I swear to god, it isn't that hard, we should have seats in the coaches box.

Burns " lets run Milera off half back"

Nicks "good idea, Scotty"

Spenze and GK ( dealing out double slaps) "leave it to the professionals' boys...in fact the eski is getting low, Nicksy get us some brews and make yourself useful"

I swear to god, it isn't that hard, we should have seats in the coaches box.

Burns " lets run Milera off half back"

Nicks "good idea, Scotty"

Spenze and GK ( dealing out double slaps) "leave it to the professionals' boys...in fact the eski is getting low, Nicksy get us some brews and make yourself useful"
He played his only good 6 months of football for the club at half back a few years ago.

He played his only good 6 months of football for the club at half back a few years ago.
Yep and when he did that he trailed his opponent and they kicked goals. He was good in an attacking mode but poor at defending.

On the wing he doesn’t have to defend and his delivery to our forwards would be handy.

We used a first rounder on Milera to be a mid, not take the easy option and play half back.

Himmelberg would be a great get ....although, do we want to give up another 1st round pick in a supposed strong 2023 Draft .....we definitely need to go to the Draft this year .....still need a Mid & KPD

Do we really need NWM ...or is he more of a "want" by supporters ? ....our Wing roles are very well covered already

What do you think NWM would cost, Draft Pick wise ?

how are our wing roles well covered? We had Hately and Crouch playing wing at times last season. Effective wings is a massive weakness.

Sorry, my post WAS confusing ....Yes Harry is a RFA, my reference to giving up a Draft Pick, was in relation to NWM

no it wasn't, you flat out got it wrong. Your comment on giving up a draft pick was solely related to acquiring Himmelberg. It's even a different paragraph to anything about NWM. Just own up to your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back