Unofficial Preview Changes & pre match discussion vs Carlton (Good Friday Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf.

I love my club dearly and say this with the greatest respect.

During the last 20 years as a North supporter - the words "sold out" have almost never been part of my vernacular.

Does this mean we'll have to queue up for food, drink and toilets like the shitty big commercial clubs?
No seat on the train home this week... stuff being a big club!

Alright, I give in - I'll pay you to take the ticket off my hands!
How close are you siting?
T3UN-y.gif

Random factoid that i saw on afl tables.

Our player with the current longest consecutive games streak is Curtis Taylor on 43.

Their lack of speed in the midfield is exactly what we need to expose with Jy and LDU back.

Cripps, Hewitt, Cerra, Curnow and Docherty is slow. They will want a contested scrap.

I’ll keep saying it, but I think Hall as sub could make a difference.

Sorry to intrude but given you guys have been playing food friday for a little while now I thought this might be the best place to ask. Is there much open in Docklands and surrounds on Good Friday? Wouldn't mind going in a bit earlier and getting a meal somewhere but given the predicted weather I also don't want to be wondering around in the rain looking for a place to eat.

Sorry to intrude but given you guys have been playing food friday for a little while now I thought this might be the best place to ask. Is there much open in Docklands and surrounds on Good Friday? Wouldn't mind going in a bit earlier and getting a meal somewhere but given the predicted weather I also don't want to be wondering around in the rain looking for a place to eat.
We usually grab our fishing rods and catch our own fish to eat after the game 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back