Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intentional, could even be considered that he was trying to influence the goal umpires decision. It would be a very poor look on the AFL to start handing out fines for intentional umpire contact.
I agree. Fines should be reserved for pure accidents like running into the umpire. Anything else should start off at week and increase in severity from there.

This to me was on the lower end of that spectrum and should be a week.

Interesting to see if the Eagles are competitive today.
Wonder if the Pies are thinking twise about trading Grundy out.
The Dees look more structured up fwd with Tom McDonald there.

Last edited:

Jeez Melbourne still look the real deal.
There ball movement out of defense is fantastic.
Goodwins another coach that coaches from the boundary.+Macray,Horse and now Ken.

Jeez Melbourne still look the real deal.
There ball movement out of defense is fantastic.
Goodwins another coach that coaches from the boundary.+Macray,Horse and now Ken.
Id take precisely nothing out of this. The eagles are bad, buy now they are even missing like 6 or 7 first choice players.

Sydney crowds are the worst it's like they've never understood the rules ever, complete theatre goers.

The AFL will never let them bottom out as the crowds would dwindle to GWS levels.

Their list is very average and they give everything every game . More than you can say for us.
Yep they were 6 goals up against a team who had no bench and in 36 degree heat and ****ing lost. We were 20 points down against last years grand finalist and we won. Yep your team the Camry Crows are the real deal. Hahah you imbecile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go, didn't think intentional ump contact could get fine, but maybe they didn't grade it intentional?

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Grundy in apsolute freak of a player.Just watched closely his last couple of minutes of the 3rd qtr.
Allen kicked the ball from the center wing forward.Grundy broke up the attack.
Dees ran the ball fwd and kicked a point.WC point kick out to the right center wing.Grundy stops the Wc attack.
Dees kick another behind ,Wc kick out to the left center wing.Grundy marks ,plays on runs around an Eagle passes ball and sprints fwd to make a lead.
5 minutes in the life of Brody Grundy.
When he retires will be in demand as a ruck coach.Not to mention his palming to advantage.

So how big of a statement will the AFL make with Lynch being directly referred?

I’m going with 2 weeks as he is a member of the good-boys club. Not that it really matters.

And I am pretty sure that the definition of intent doesn’t include “aggressive, forceful, demonstrative or disrespectful”

I can intentionally touch someone in a non-aggressive manner. What a strange way to grade a charge…. Soligo is lucky his name isn’t Greene.

Anyone else hear that faint voice after the siren scream over and over, "You're a pack of cheats"?

Yep. Thought to myself "Oooh the natives are restless".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back