No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to laugh at all the mitchell comments. Leads the pies for contested possessions (16), clearances (5), second in tackles (7) to go with his 7 score involvements, 2 goal assists. Was great inside the contest tonight and helped turn the midfield battle around after quarter time.
He had a great 2nd half. He was really struggling for a few weeks prior to this and was hardly seen in the 1st half.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Sicily has clearly gone past Stewart. Hope the AA selectors take their blinkers of this year.
He's been a better player since 2019 imo. If he was treated fairly by the selectors and hadn't done his knee he should be a 4 time AA.

Is anyone seeing this Scott presser? Shouldn't be surprised, he is CEO of Tossers, Inc.
The audacity of the bloke to whinge is astounding.

all good as his Geelong Nuffy mates in the media will go in to bat for him as they always do

its what happens when you get preferential treatment all the time. You expect it as the norm. Suck shit Chris.

The audacity of the bloke to whinge is astounding.

all good as his Geelong Nuffy mates in the media will go in to bat for him as they always do

its what happens when you get preferential treatment all the time. You expect it as the norm. Suck s**t Chris.
What is he whinging about? Not enough free kicks or dubious goals from incompetents boundary umpiring?

What a knob. When questioned about the handball to Cameron he argued that there were other people 'in the know' who said it was not out of bounds. He'll feel like a fool when he watches the vision from all angles.

The boundary umpire who didn't call OOB for both incidents should never umpire another game this season. But I bet they'll be rewarded and get to umpire the next 2 Geelol games

Is anyone seeing this Scott presser? Shouldn't be surprised, he is CEO of Tossers, Inc.

I tried but he is such a w***er
Fancy implying that his “experts” are more qualified to make the call on the OOB handball than the reporter

Also the passive aggressive comment about the first bounce in the 2nd half. My recall that it was the cats game might be wrong but didn’t that exact scenario occur in a Hawks game

It's the realisation the cliff is finally coming. Come on guys surely you can see through Scott's riddles. They played decent tonight but it wasn't good enough and that's put his nose out of joint. Remember he said a few weeks ago we are the danger?. He doesn't like things not coming to fruition so the whinging starts. Get ready for some real pantomime stuff moving forward IMO as the world of delusion kicks in.

Fancy implying that his “experts” are more qualified to make the call on the OOB handball than the reporter

Also the passive aggressive comment about the first bounce in the 2nd half. My recall that it was the cats game might be wrong but didn’t that exact scenario occur in a Hawks game
No mention of 2 goals Cameron got that he shouldn't have. Great way to deflect from that by talking about the times during the game they were hard done by. What rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do your really think he's better than Newcombe, Day or Worpel? He can't play Nash or Finn's role. Would you be happy if he played on the outside as a ball user?
You know it is possible for it to be best for hawtborn that he left and he can play well for another team, right?

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

I didn't watch the game, but I'm guessing there was a contest where a Pies player crossed the line, blocked the opponent and it was called play on?
He whinged about it after they played another team too (may have been Adelaide?).
He's playing the media and the umps for the long game. Eventually the rule changes, but because he's been campaigning so hard against it, you can be sure the umps don't see his players doing it

I didn't watch the game, but I'm guessing there was a contest where a Pies player crossed the line, blocked the opponent and it was called play on?
He whinged about it after they played another team too (may have been Adelaide?).
He's playing the media and the umps for the long game. Eventually the rule changes, but because he's been campaigning so hard against it, you can be sure the umps don't see his players doing it
Nah, the first incident was cameron was awarded a mark where it was clealry out on the full and if it wasnt it was touched out of bounds as the mark was not completed in the field of play as he bobbled it. Cameron kicks the goal.

Second one was worse. Cats player had a mark on the boundary. He was standing a couple of meters outside the field of play. Cameron walks around him, receives a handball while still well outside the boundary, runs back into the field of play and kicks the goal. It was complete nonsense.

Nah, the first incident was cameron was awarded a mark where it was clealry out on the full and if it wasnt it was touched out of bounds as the mark was not completed in the field of play as he bobbled it. Cameron kicks the goal.

Second one was worse. Cats player had a mark on the boundary. He was standing a couple of meters outside the field of play. Cameron walks around him, receives a handball while still well outside the boundary, runs back into the field of play and kicks the goal. It was complete nonsense.
So why did he whinge about a ruck contest?

Ginnivan seems to be a more rounded footballer.
More team oriented.
Ginnivan has always seemed likeable snd loves by his teammates. It’s just his ducking that was annoying. But the guy copped it to no end while Selwood never did to the same level which was annoying.

Ginnivan is a good player, would love him at the hawks.

Sorry, thought you were referring to the oob. The ruck was nothing. Center bounce, still inside the circle. Both rucks at the contest but cameron taps to advantage and pies score.
AFL should scrap the bounce. Just throw it up, too many recalls, too many one-sided contests.

Maybe the umpires can focus on learning the rules if they are not practicing stuffing up bouncing the ball all day.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back