Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we package F1, 2023 2nd and cap space to the suns? Cap space (i.e. a salary dump trade) is the biggest asset we have. They may not need it now, but may allow them a lot more flexibility going forward.

Any chance we package F1, 2023 2nd and cap space to the suns? Cap space (i.e. a salary dump trade) is the biggest asset we have. They may not need it now, but may allow them a lot more flexibility going forward.
They don’t exist yet except orchestrated via a player trade. other than Atkins or fiorini I don’t see any players they would lose on good enough coin to warrant it. Shame the AFL are so slow all the advantages are with the top and big clubs through FA this is the potential equaliser for the others.

Salary dump. Send F1, dump pick and Dogs second to GC for King and F2. Draft Watson/Duursma, McCabe and Dear, steal McKay and Gresham in FA, KFC voice their concerns about the amount of ‘Mc/Mac’s’ on the list, team fixed and go ‘24 undefeated to premiers, Duke Brownlow, Essendon fold and Geelong gets invaded by North Korea (we kind just let them have it).

Salary dump. Send F1, dump pick and Dogs second to GC for King and F2. Draft Watson/Duursma, McCabe and Dear, steal McKay and Gresham in FA, KFC voice their concerns about the amount of ‘Mc/Mac’s’ on the list, team fixed and go ‘24 undefeated to premiers, Duke Brownlow, Essendon fold and Geelong gets invaded by North Korea (we kind just let them have it).
It’s going to be difficult to follow that maybe that’s a thread killer!

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Here’s my attempt at a follow up in song…

“Watson or Duursma has me very smitten
Bright shiny weddle cost few draft positions
Salary dump packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things”

POTY

4bd8a0bb361b01a6e6401d986c99cd26_w200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleepy Mark has awoken.

And so we begin the long but fun run to the end of trade week. Rumours of first round salary dumps, extra first round picks, superstar players coming to Hawthorn, before we finish up with one of Ratagulea / Gresham.

And so we begin the long but fun run to the end of trade week. Rumours of first round salary dumps, extra first round picks, superstar players coming to Hawthorn, before we finish up with one of Ratagulea / Gresham.
Rat is most likely headed to Port. They are more likely to satisfy a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back