Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have McKay and Gresham. So who are the other free agents? Parish would he fit our list need? Worth considering as a free hit.

Last edited:

We have a McKay and Gresham. So who are the other free agents? Parish would he fit our list need? Worth consider as a free hit.
I see Parish as a FA for FA's sake (for us). Sure, he'd be handy to have on the list, but he's not a 'need'.

Also, he's apparently going to Geelong so it's pointless chasing him now.

When push comes to shove, WCE will take Curtain at 1.
I’m inclined to agree. Their list management team just spent the last week contemplating that they might miss out on both Reid and Curtin if North end up with band 1 compo for McKay.

Fortune has dropped pick 1 back in their lap. Just need to take who they really want and be grateful for that.

I’m inclined to agree. Their list management team just spent the last week contemplating that they might miss out on both Reid and Curtin if North end up with band 1 compo for McKay.

Fortune has dropped pick 1 back in their lap. Just need to take who they really want and be grateful for that.
Why wouldn’t they trade it to north to get Curtin and more then? North don’t take Curtin ahead of reid.

If i am the Suns i am calling that bluff, they just went through one of the most depressing seasons a team has sat through in decades. Reid is clearly the number 1 player in the draft. History says clubs are not going to play games and bid on a player with pick 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i am the Suns i am calling that bluff, they just went through one of the most depressing seasons a team has sat through in decades. Reid is clearly the number 1 player in the draft. History says clubs are not going to play games and bid on a player with pick 1.
Regardless Suns are going to have to trade that pick 4. There's no point in having it

Ben King will extended his contract soon (this off season) to take him to the end of 2026 and free agency.

Ben King will extended his contract soon (this off season) to take him to the end of 2026 and free agency.
Lol, Bigfooty rumours running at about 0 from 6 so far in 2023 if true. Good on him and Suns if he does. Got all the talent and now a quality coach. No excuses.

Realistic bids for pick 4 time.....

Our future 1st and a player Hardwick thinks they are missing. CJ?

Or F1 +WB2 and WB3. Is it enough?

Watson, Dursma and McCabe is a good haul.

Last edited:
Realistic bids for pick 4 time.....
Our future 1st and a player Hardwick thinks they are missing. CJ?
Or F1 +WB2 and WB3. Is it enough?

Watson, Dursma and McCabe is a good hall.
You'd think this is more than enough, but leaves us nothing with which to complete the McCabe acquisition from your last line.

F1 & 2023 R2 (WB2), maybe? Might have to add an F2, ask for an F3 back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back