Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should have been developed into a big bodied mid who can rest forward and take strong marks and kick goals, like Dangerfield. It's entirely on Hinkley that this didn't happen.

"You're not a natural forward? oh well lol".
He can’t kick so was never gunna kick goals

And he likes to hand pressure
Over to others via a handball, that’s normally at people toes..

Fallen off a cliff

Hinkley needs to admit to himself that he can't get it done, no matter how many chances he has at it. He needs to do the right thing for us supporters and step down from the coaching job asap.
He won't, he's said it publicly he wants to keep coaching. No shame.

And why should he step down while that d!ckhead Koch has his back?

I get my release from Butchposting instead.

KyhwLF3.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can’t kick so was never gunna kick goals

And he likes to hand pressure
Over to others via a handball, that’s normally at people toes..

Fallen off a cliff

His set shot actually never was that bad, unlike his kick on the run, which is poor. Dangerfield was the same. His field kicking was LOL bad, but his set shot kicking was exceptional.

I dont know why people dump on Mcentee, who at least physically had a crack and was able to put his body on the line a number of times.

His set shot actually never was that bad, unlike his kick on the run, which is poor. Dangerfield was the same. His field kicking was LOL bad, but his set shot kicking was exceptional.
Only ones he kicks are the hack snaps around the corner.. he’s a putrid footballer at teh moment

If they make him captain they can shove my membership up there arse..

He is symptomatic of the club and the last decade.

****ing hell we win 17 games and we looked like a bottom 4 side tonight.

I dont know why people dump on Mcentee, who at least physically had a crack and was able to put his body on the line a number of times.

You need to do more than that to be a premiership player Macca he was terrible. And he was on Whitfield for a while!

I actually don’t think I’ve seen a worse season put together than this guy in a long long time.

And that includes Bonner

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back