Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there ever been a bigger fall from grace from a brownlow medalist in such a short amount of time? And don’t give me the “he’s been pushed out by Butters and Rozee”. If he was playing good football, he wouldn’t have been pushed out.
He was literally the best player in the comp 2 years ago, now he shouldn’t even be playing AFL in his current form. This is our vice captain as well. Amongst many others, he was absolutely deplorable tonight, but these others aren’t brownlow medalists.
How does this even happen?

Wines can only play in the middle. If we’re going to play him mostly on the wing what’s the point, makes him look hopeless
The thing is though why we don't throw Wines & SPP in the middle for 10 minutes when we are getting shagged by bigger bodies to quell a clearance disaster is completely baffling.

Wines can only play in the middle. If we’re going to play him mostly on the wing what’s the point, makes him look hopeless

Should have been developed into a big bodied mid who can rest forward and take strong marks and kick goals, like Dangerfield. It's entirely on Hinkley that this didn't happen.

"You're not a natural forward? oh well lol".

Wines is finished
Boak is finished
Dbj must he moved on
Mcentee shouldn’t play again
Lycett is a park footballer
Duursma must be traded
Allir needs a rocket
Burton needs to stop panicking

* that was putrid. We were never in that game could have gone at half time.. we never turned up and any chance we had we would s**t the bed with a poor shot for goal

I’m hoping that this deadshit will fall on his sword. I’m hoping he realizes he needs to walk.
Yep clean out time
Dixon Lycett boak all finished
Done and dusted
Finished
Robbed us of run and hope
Losers

For s sake all of you please remember this when they pass the ****** can again for memberships. Dont ******* do it. Dont cave.
They could give away free memberships, and I still wouldn't sign up until Hinkley and Koch have left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am so down on this club that I'm not even sad about this being Boak's last game.

Boak finishes on a 0.11 goalkicking run in finals. Least clutch player on earth

Finals are scarey guys what are you gonna do
Gag Throw Up GIF by Anime Crimes Division

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy You get what you deserve - vs GWS review thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back