List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Random thought, but if Essendon's desperation for Duursma is real, then I'd be entertaining moving down if they can get their hands on Pick 7 from GWS.

Basically if they are able to move up from 9 to 7, then we'll work with them to get them from 7 to 3.

The reason is that it basically means we are weighing up two options.

1) Curtin at Pick 3
2) O'Sullivan at Pick 7 + Essendon's first pick next year.

You could then give Essendon's pick to WC for 1, which means that we'd swap a McKercher and Curtin combination for Reid and O'Sullivan. That's probably the tamest trade suggestion for Reid I've seen that is somewhat realistic.

If O'Sullivan goes earlier, then it means one of Curtin, Watson, or Sanders are available. I think the club would be happy with any of those three. I know people on here hate the perception of helping another club out, but I think that's a good option unless we are in love with either Duursma or Curtin.

Smart thinking my man.

We need to explore every avenue to improve.

Random thought, but if Essendon's desperation for Duursma is real, then I'd be entertaining moving down if they can get their hands on Pick 7 from GWS.

Basically if they are able to move up from 9 to 7, then we'll work with them to get them from 7 to 3.

The reason is that it basically means we are weighing up two options.

1) Curtin at Pick 3
2) O'Sullivan at Pick 7 + Essendon's first pick next year.

You could then give Essendon's pick to WC for 1, which means that we'd swap a McKercher and Curtin combination for Reid and O'Sullivan. That's probably the tamest trade suggestion for Reid I've seen that is somewhat realistic.

If O'Sullivan goes earlier, then it means one of Curtin, Watson, or Sanders are available. I think the club would be happy with any of those three. I know people on here hate the perception of helping another club out, but I think that's a good option unless we are in love with either Duursma or Curtin.

Smart thinking my man.

We need to explore every avenue to improve.

We’re just plucking random draft picks out of our arse. We’ve got so many and they’re moving so much, no one will realise it’s not actually ours.

heart of the cards GIF by Digg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone explain what a non-Free agent is? Very bewildering terminology. I understand Restricted and Unrestricted, but non?
Means they don't get compensation for leaving as he was previously delisted from the club. It also doesn't affect our mckay compensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back