List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Fk I love a good ITK-off
Living Love It GIF by Wolf Entertainment

There’s going to be a truck load of options if someone was targeting a tall for example, if they don’t get Armstrong there’s still Shanahan, Whitlocks x 2, Gerreyn, Faull, etc.

But Next years draft however, regardless of how deep it gets there’s going to be clubs who require 2 x first rounders to snare players like Warner; ie Freo or WCE, so our future first becomes very important to them.
Teams will only trade for 2 if they want a specific mid. Maybe one of the sa teams after Draper, Richmond wanting Smith and FOS, maybe GC wanting a player ahead of the Lombard bid, maybe someone else.

I just have this vision going over and over in my mind. Jy, Will, Powell, and now Caleb, all chasing a loose balls for the entirety of the game and being the last to the contest after the opp has bolted off down the ground…but with the Thomas the tank engine theme song on loop.

Out last 5 years might be the worst of all time but we aren't losing players.

GWS are playing finals and have lost 3 academy players in this offseason.
It's called depth. The side effect is you get players capable not getting games in the firsts. If we had jalf a dozen blokes in the magoos senior worthy we would lose a couple. But we have laz and ... Well laz.

Dan Houston = The Wish I Was Your Lover

Keep it clean New_Roo no need to tell us how excited you are, a simple “Like” will suffice.

You should have seen how he’d get when Jordan Gysberts was first linked to us.

It's called depth. The side effect is you get players capable not getting games in the firsts. If we had jalf a dozen blokes in the magoos senior worthy we would lose a couple. But we have laz and ... Well laz.
Wasn't all 3 in their best side and played finals.

Last edited:
It says if he’s desperate to get to Victoria not if we’re desperate. And it’s the view of one journo.

It’s almost like people forget we’ve been a bottom two side for half a decade.

We’re in the hunt on an A grader, this sense of false pride has to be purged.
The overreaction's to what is posted on social media in this thread, no matter who it is, is hilarious.
Get Parker and Darling done early then just sit back and see what presents itself.
Might be Houston, might be Daniel or someone else or pick swaps. Trade week finishes 16 Oct, plenty to happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mail is Dan Houston pisses sitting down.

i certainly didn't make multiple posts suggesting we should definitely get hm, it's all in your imagination.

It says if he’s desperate to get to Victoria not if we’re desperate. And it’s the view of one journo.

It’s almost like people forget we’ve been a bottom two side for half a decade.

We’re in the hunt on an A grader, this sense of false pride has to be purged.
So much this

Houston is 28 next year.
Makes sense for him to prioritize Carlton over us.
Then again look at Zorko running around at half back at his age so there’s every chance he’ll be playing finals in a couple of years anyway and we tend to keep players around well into their 30’s.

Let’s not get upset because he dares prefer a club in contention right now.
Players like Houston will get us off the bottom of the table.
And give us credibility.

What an embarrassing press release for the club. Player only joining out of desperation….

Pull the offer and move onto Daniel.
It's not a press release.

I know there are a lot of suggestions of pick 40 for Parker but if Sydney have any academy players next year, would they be better off taking our 3rd or 4th rounder next year for points?
Fourth rounders will be useless for points, pretty much the first three rounds only, the new system will come into play as of next year.

Just imagine if Caleb Daniel joins NMFC and all of a sudden the game plan changes. All of a sudden forwards confidently lead into space because someone can hit the side of a barn with their kicking. Imagine the first time in season 2025 the ball goes into the forward line and it isn’t a horrible bomb banged in.

If it happens, I am going to be emotional haha

Just imagine if Caleb Daniel joins NMFC and all of a sudden the game plan changes. All of a sudden forwards confidently lead into space because someone can hit the side of a barn with their kicking. Imagine the first time in season 2025 the ball goes into the forward line and it isn’t a horrible bomb banged in.

If it happens, I am going to be emotional haha
Caleb Daniel = wish.com Boomer?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back