List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

If they offered that, surely we flip 3 to Melbourne for 6 and 11 rather than take Duursma.

Would need to give up 37, 58 & 81 to balance the picks out I imagine leaving 2, 6, 11 & 23

McKercher, Curtin, Hardeman & Hastie?

Draper and Smith next year?

Either way, no way Norf offers 2,3 & F1.
Take that in a heartbeat.

But just like my 15yo self naked Elle McPherson in my bed dream, in truth I realise it just aint gonna happen.

Wow - I just looked it up and he only played 146 career games across 13 seasons. I have fond memories of him but had forgotten how injury prone he was.
We just got lucky he had a clean run when we needed him most and thus his legacy at the club is what it is

I'm sorry but physically Ginbey would destroy Reid atm. Reid will likely read the ball better and even beat him in marking contests or to the ball but if you're going to compare action star strength it would be more like Arnie vs Van Damme in a strength contest like that. IE, an absolute walkover.

Yeah but what about their kicking? 🙃

If anyone was keen on what the Combine was like (also more Harley) AFL dropped this today:

JCVD could bench press 166kgs, is a 3rd Dan and is almost the same size now (ie No roids) Its a Hard Target for Reid to achieve regardless 😁
No roids? You don't carry a similar amount of mass into your 50s and 60s compared with your peak without some sort of enhancements. I don't think there'd be many action movie stars from the 80s who didn't use roids, their physiques are part of what made them money.

No roids? You don't carry a similar amount of mass into your 50s and 60s compared with your peak without some sort of enhancements. I don't think there'd be many action movie stars from the 80s who didn't use roids, their physiques are part of what made them money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry but physically Ginbey would destroy Reid atm. Reid will likely read the ball better and even beat him in marking contests or to the ball but if you're going to compare action star strength it would be more like Arnie vs Van Damme in a strength contest like that. IE, an absolute walkover.

I swear you only appear nowadays to talk down on Reid, it’s hilarious

Ugandan knucHarley had a a phone call from WC tonight. And all looks almost certain to go there. They haven’t told 100% but it’s looking likey were his words.

Least it’ll all be over soon and he can get stuck into been a AFL player.
He has been shown de wae

IMG_7739.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back