List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

I wonder all these poster who are against trading next year first were the same ones melting over splitting 2 for Ginbey and Hewett

Trading F1 to GWS for example nets 7, 16 and F1

Still have a top 15 pick next year

We get Curtin/O'Sullian and Hardeman/Demattia

To go with Ried, Collard and Hall/Freijah/ZZ.

Allows you to get more young talent in the system 1 year earlier. Tell you wouldn't be happy with the below?

1. Ried
7. Curtin
16. Hardemen/Demattia
23. Collard
37. Hall/ZZ/Freijah
58. Livingston
Nice, although we can’t take 6 players so we could offer GCS 37 and 58 for their pick 32 to make certain we get one of Hall/ZZ/Freijah then take Livingstone as a Rookie to round out the squad. A number of phantoms have DeMattia or Hardeman slide to 23. If we can get both or CEdwards/Roberts instead of Collard there they’ll need to bolt my desk to the floor if it pans out as you’ve suggested.

Harley had a a phone call from WC tonight. And all looks almost certain to go there. They haven’t told 100% but it’s looking likey were his words.

Least it’ll all be over soon and he can get stuck into been a AFL player.

His agent was told last week.

But yes again this just confirms that no one should be doubting my info.

Good chance the Hawks will take Curtin at their 1st pick, so no guarantees he’d be there if we traded our future 1st for GWS 1st pick.
Will be very interesting to see what we do, I’m more inclined to think we’ll be offering Gold Coast picks for one of their 2nd rounders.
Looking forward to see what we do regardless, can’t wait to see some more A grade talent running around in the Blue and Gold.

Good chance the Hawks will take Curtin at their 1st pick, so no guarantees he’d be there if we traded our future 1st for GWS 1st pick.
Will be very interesting to see what we do, I’m more inclined to think we’ll be offering Gold Coast picks for one of their 2nd rounders.
Looking forward to see what we do regardless, can’t wait to see some more A grade talent running around in the Blue and Gold.

Heard a murmur about some shithoussery from Hawks in regards to bringing Curtin over.

What murmur would that be?

Just that the Hawks are playing silly buggers and not actually thinking about Curtin, it does go against something else I had heard that they were keen so we'll see I suppose.

If anyone was keen on what the Combine was like (also more Harley) AFL dropped this today:

Less keen on Curtin after that interview. Had only heard him speak post-match prior to this. Has a bit of that Fyfe / Feathers persona. I reckon the purples can have him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In ambivilent. I think Curtin would be a fantastic get and would fit nicely on our list either down back or as a very tall midfield destroyer, but to give away what's a near certain top 2 pick for him? yuck

What about the other two picks we get? It would be a swap for 3 picks and 3 players, not just Curtin.

It doesnt matter who we pick its still bad no matter what?

Is that Chad Morrison? IMG_2236.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the hawks want Duursma but they don't wont norf swapping pick 3 for pick 6 + ? to Melbourne thinking they can still get Curtin .

Melbourne would take duursma.

Hawks are forcing norf to take Curtin at 3 if they want him

Less keen on Curtin after that interview. Had only heard him speak post-match prior to this. Has a bit of that Fyfe / Feathers persona. I reckon the purples can have him.
I felt the same. I know it’s the time of the year to over analyse everything but you wouldn’t say he has an infectious personality. Wonder if that has contributed to the potential “slide”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back