Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder with Adelaide if we take an extended amount of players and just stay there. That would of course cripple our VFL side, but based off the final last year we know the club doesn't care

MFC and Trac thinking that's a sick burn, but forgetting just how many of those goal assists come from handballs and grubby miskicks that somehow work out, while already being inside the forward 50.
Yeah there's been plenty, but also plenty of bloody great assists. He's a gun. Glad he's in our team tbh.

I don't think anyone would argue on that at all.
Yeah, I'm not having a dig at Trac the footballer. Just laughing about how he can't help but reply to these sort of comments (especially since we were talking about the very same thing today in another thread haha).

If i was a player i wouldn't even be reading anything. That said if you'd like to have a crack at someone, it's a fair call. But they're able to have a dig back

Yeah, I'm not having a dig at Trac the footballer. Just laughing about how he can't help but reply to these sort of comments (especially since we were talking about the very same thing today in another thread haha).
I can’t help but think that when they replied they were all rolling their eyes and saying it’s that Nick Grant campaigner again

If i was a player i wouldn't even be reading anything. That said if you'd like to have a crack at someone, it's a fair call. But they're able to have a dig back
I have no problem with anyone in the spotlight commenting online. Trac works harder than anyone at the club(apologies to Jack Viney).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's Goody starting as sub this week?
Schache to provide some run and carry?

I assume Billings will be dropped, because you know, they started him as sub to boost his confidence, and then did bugger all.

Bloke on Demonland who gets good mail reckons they're leaning towards Schache out and TMac in.
K

Hard to know what I make of this

Bloke on Demonland who gets good mail reckons they're leaning towards Schache out and TMac in.
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

OH BOY!

IN: M.Hore, K.Pickett, T.McDonald, T.Fullarton, K.Tholstrup, T.Woewodin, B.Brown

OUT: A.Tomlinson (Omitted), J.Bowey (Injured), J.Schache (Omitted), C.Spargo (Injured)

Fancy that, rush a guy back from an Achilles injury (Spargo), and he's out after one week with Achilles soreness. Good stuff.

Also, Tomlinson getting dropped is odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 1 - changes/preview v. Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back