Autopsy 2024 Rd 6 Premiership Quarter Blue Blitz hands Giants their first loss

Who played well for the Blues in Round 6 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Always was. Except when it wasn't. Simples.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's always going to be horses for courses. Funny thing is, I definitely thought this was a one ruck game. Not sure how we covered for our lack of pace. Just willed ourselves to win.

Shout out to Ollie hollands he’s copped a bit on here lately thought he was great
This.⬆️
And Lij is looking mighty good.

Really like Cowan super cool under pressure.
Cripps awesome.
Great team performance as a whole won this one. 👍

What a super prospect he is. He is gonna be a weapon for us. Such a great build for a halfback. Highly skilled. But most of all, he is tough and very team oriented.

I'm a big fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those here who said we can't play Cripps, Hewett & Kennedy in the same side I want you to cut a lemon in half, cover it in salt and suck on it continuously for the next 30 minutes. Then, and only then, can you reach for the tequila.

Loved that Cowan brought the aggression and attack on the ball that he showed last week in VFL. Looked ready for another go at senior level and proved us right.

Really good team effort and glad we rediscovered our clearance and contested game. Go Blues. :thumbsupv1:

Lots to love from this match.

Today showed the style of footy we want to play. Contested, bruising footy and Pittonet helped us do it.
It was like cheese to wine with a vintage called P. Cripps.

Also Weitering could barely run. Don’t think we’ll see him next week.
If we don't see him next week we lose :(

One of the most pleasing aspects of Cottrells game I saw today was his ability to lower the eyes and hit up a target in f50.

We all know he is a cool cucumber and he showed that today with his thoughtful passes.

It really was a thing of beauty. I hope we see him do more of that in future matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 6 Premiership Quarter Blue Blitz hands Giants their first loss

Back