Preview Round 11, 2024: Melbourne v St.Kilda - MCG - Sunday 26th May, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is it to watch a King lead into space and mark goal.

Just what you want to see in a coleman medal leader.
Jeez mate can you give it a spell? For one thing it has nothing to do with this thread, post it in the general AFL thread but also your incessant bagging of certain players is just so tiresome.

We get it, you don't like Max. We get it because you've posted it probably 100 times. Cool, you're watching his brother play and take that as an opportunity to come here and pot Max AGAIN. Because Max has never kicked a goal in his life.

Jeez mate can you give it a spell? For one thing it has nothing to do with this thread, post it in the general AFL thread but also your incessant bagging of certain players is just so tiresome.

We get it, you don't like Max. We get it because you've posted it probably 100 times. Cool, you're watching his brother play and take that as an opportunity to come here and pot Max AGAIN. Because Max has never kicked a goal in his life.
Geez you're bit sooky mate, toughen up!

I get the feeling Collard has a better attitude and works harder than a few here think and is liked by the coaches.

Absolutely agree his game on the weekend didn't appear to warrant another this week.
I am not of the belief that you drop a young player after 1-2games .
Give them time in the big league

Would Ben Long get a game with us right now?

I know it's just an annoying question.

To be honest I was frustrated by Long at the Saints., but here he is!

I'm telling myself,

Yes, given our dire situation he might get a game with the Saints tomorrow, but he's not as good as Higgo, and maybe better than Butler right now, but no where near as good as Butler prior to latest injury and with Garcia and co in the works, its a 'no worries' situation.

As for Ben King leading, we have been told a million times, Max King is a Pacman and Ben is a leader. (Lockett vs Dunstall) We already know that, so no point in pretending we don't. Although it is a fair question to ask, could he become a leading type of forward?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Long left because he wanted to play down back which is where he stared for the Suns initially. Now he’s forward again

Nah - they gave him a 4 x $500K contract that offered him security and we weren't going near that offer.
Was a bit of both. I remember an interview at the time with him talking about GC playing him in his true position as half back.

But either way, he would be depth for us so good on him for getting the security of 4 years.

You literally just criticise. You find your targets and don’t stop.

That's a fascinating observation, I was hoping I'd blend in these past few weeks but I will admit its been difficult to not get noticed while posters are only coming here to use their one free annual critiquing post and then quietly and politely leaving.

Such a respectful board like that huh.

Nah - they gave him a 4 x $500K contract that offered him security and we weren't going near that offer.
We gave him enough time (seasons) to find a position he could play , but he was average back or forward - one or 2 good games don't cut it
He is not the only one that was average who has left - Billings , Dunstan , Newnes are all fine examples

Could have had Shai Bolton instead of Long.
Now we have neither.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back